Liv 52 + Tudca = dosages

strong

I start taking 1 month prior to cycle and during the cycle right through to the end of my pct.  I discontinue after that. The last 2 cycles were with my Dr. and all was good. I feel that protocol works for me. I am going to the Dr. in 2 weeks which is 8 weeks after my cycle for Bloodwork. I will see then. I take 2 of each pill...

ngronoc1008

As Csancheezy indicated, DRINK MORE WATER! Supplements are greats, but as is true for all things BB, diet is the most important element. Regardless of AAS, healthy kidney and liver function depend heavily on hydration. So drink up! 

This is a good article (note 'hydration' at top of list):

https://www.livestrong.com/article/161413-natural-ways-to-improve-your-liver-function/

blastthru23

The more water you drink, within reason of course, the better you will look and feel. The body holds water if you don't drink it, thus the bloat :)

ngronoc1008

^^^Spot on. Also, and this should probably go without saying - stay away from alcohol/recreational psychoactives while on cycle. Methylated oral steroids used in conjunction with alcohol will push your liver to it's limit (obviously some people are more prone to elevated liver enzymes than others, but it's a good rule of thumb). Also, I would be willing to bet my bottom dollar that those who abstain from alcohol/narcotics while on cycle are more disciplined about their diet and training regiment - we've all tried going to the gym with a hangover and know how that feels :p