Liver king

bobby ricky

Finally got caught not that we didn’t know. Says over $10,000 of steroids per month. He’s supposed to come clean and maybe tell us his cycle 😂.

kingswe3are

I read & watched a lot of stuff about this guy last night. He is a crazy acting SOB for sure!! Read that before he put his brand/supplements out he told a guy that he was going to do whatever was needed to become the ultimate man! That lead to $10-11,000 worth of hgh & gear each month. He was once asked if he used PED’s and his reply was yes I Prioritize crushing it Every fucking Day.

Gainz.

That dude is a idiot... and dumber idiots made him famous. People made this muppet worth a couple of hundred million dollars... fuck I hate people. He should of been dismissed immediately. But because people want a secret to looking good, this ass hat is a millionaire. Theres no secret, and eating cow balls isn't the answer. I could of told everyone this for free.
I just wish we could stop making stupid people famous

bobby ricky

I don’t care about lying about steroids. But people look up to you and buy your products and do your workouts and think they can look like you and they can’t without gear. We all know he was a fake for sure. Nate diaz said it best “ everybody’s on steroids “ and it’s true.
Look at the Rock at 50 yrs old. They’re not fooling anyone 😂. Agree with everything you said gains💪

Gainz.

I don’t care about lying about steroids. But people look up to you and buy your products and do your workouts and think they can look like you and they can’t without gear. We all know he was a fake for sure. Nate diaz said it best “ everybody’s on steroids “ and it’s true.
Look at the Rock at 50 yrs old. They’re not fooling anyone 😂. Agree with everything you said gains💪
I just got into a argument with a guy at work like 3 days ago. Hes convinced the rock is natural, and Chris Hemsworth didn't use gear for his role in Thor.he says they are drug tested 🤣😂🤣😁
I mean... come the fuck on.
I'm sure he thinks Mike O'hearn (O'tren) is fucking natty too... I just don't understand how seemingly rational people can be so irrational about certain things.
Yeah this 57 year old man who has a better body than most 30yr olds who admit to being on gear... yeah he just lifts harder and smarter... it's the fucking duck eggs... you hear that guys? You don't need gear, just fucking duck eggs.
Give me a fucking break

kingswe3are

I just watched a video of the liver king apologizing for using gear. Definitely a douche bag. I had never heard of him till I seen this, but after watching a couple videos…it’s fucking crazy people believed in the first place!!!

Gainz.

I just watched a video of the liver king apologizing for using gear. Definitely a douche bag. I had never heard of him till I seen this, but after watching a couple videos…it’s fucking crazy people believed in the first place!!!
Dude he went on at least 12 different podcasts over the past year saying that he was natural. Saying how gear is for pussies, he would never sell out by using gear.. just a real piece of shit.

Gainz.

Mike is not natty? It just can't be 🤣🤣🤣
Hahaha, I have such a love hate relationship with Mike. I mean this dude is 53 years old and his physique is banana balls crazy. he's obviously figured something out to keep a body like that for 30 years. I mean Jay Cutler is 49... theres no comparison between them now. Admittedly... I have a little bit of a bro crush on mike. But its more... how the fuck has he stayed so constant for so long.
But I also hate the fact that he claims natty. Such a douche, selling his duck egg meal plan for $400 bucks, what a dick. So like I said, love hate relationship.
Because if he was open about his gear use, I'm sure he would have some awesome knowledge and advice. I just think he dug himself a hole to deep to get out....

I bet hes deleting emails like a mother fucker right now 😂🤣😂🤣😂

suppsforlife

But I also hate the fact that he claims natty. Such a douche, selling his duck egg meal plan for $400 bucks, what a dick. So like I said, love hate relationship.
lots of celebrities (many actors/singers etc. that you may have thought that they were not actually using gear, they actually did, like Tobey Maguire, and of course bodybuilders) hide the fact that they use gear to not support children and teenagers using steroids so they wouldn't think that using as much gear as possible at 18 years old will make them look like Mike in a month or a year.
as for selling plans of $400... well, you know, everyone's making money all the ways they can. LOL