LoL. Everyday seems different

Welderman

Hopefully you all don't get tired of my crazy questions. Had rough day at work yesterday so took day off from lifting. 2nd week into test and deca cycle. Woke up feeling strong as all get out. Arms feel like a swollen rock. Do you feel bigger and harder after a rest day?

HGH.to

everyone is different but yes, you may feel like that, esp with test deca cycle. there are guys saying that they take a week or two off training and they are feeling "bigger" during that time.

suppsforlife

It actually makes sense taken in consideration that we "break" muscles in gym and we "build them back" after resting. So, we're actually bigger after a rest.

MONSTRO

Hopefully you all don't get tired of my crazy questions. Had rough day at work yesterday so took day off from lifting. 2nd week into test and deca cycle. Woke up feeling strong as all get out. Arms feel like a swollen rock. Do you feel bigger and harder after a rest day?
For sure mostly when your body needed . You grow on rest not on gym . Never train more than 3 days row and 5 days a week

IronDaddy

is this your first cycle?

Welderman

I ran a short test e cycle and had just a little bloating that was easily corrected with a couple of doses of anastrozole so I went ahead with sustanon and deca cycle. No problems at all so far. BP perfect, no water retention. Test 500 deca 300.

MONSTRO

2" inches with such small cycle , i can tell you are a genetic freak , keep going and you will achieve all you wish