Long term effects of TRT

2 tongue T

So I’m debating on just staying on trt on my off cycles to avoid the ugly downside of having to wait for levels to come back lack of energy all that…I’m 33 now and so I know that if I stay on trt that my body will stop producing test so that means I’ll be on trt for the next 20 years or so to keep test in my system just trying to get some insight to maybe any kinda health issues it might cause long term

Imgame

Join excelmale forum and read how many benefits trt has.
I’m stuck in it because my nuts don’t work

2 tongue T

Well seeing as how I’m only 33 is very much like to live for more than another 20 years lol but you never know…. I’m just wondering what comes with it besides burning my nuts out so they don’t produce anymore am I going to have to always take an AI to keep from developing gyno? I see lots of guys do it and just read a story about a guy 65 still juicing….I guess I would just have to have regular bloodwork done to make sure my liver and organs are doing ok as I go

zakco

At 33 I would say if you naturally have healthy test levels, go off and get your nuts running again. You are still very young. Just try to make the transition to off cycle as easy as possible. Titrate down, proper PCT. But if you've been blasting the shit out of yourself....it's gonna be more of a bumpy ride. Modest doses of gear recovery is easier.

zakco

I had an endocrinologist tell me that even therapeutic doses of testosterone are stressful to the heart.....but I know they have to be careful almost to the point of being useless sometimes. Blood work and monitoring is really the only way to know for sure.

2 tongue T

Yeah I get that and the 4 cycles I ran before this one I can say we’re modest 250 test 200 tren the first 2 then 250 test 200 deca per week the second 2 then this 5th one someone told me I was doing it wrong that I should be running 500 test and 400 tren so that’s what I did and honestly I’m ok it’s been 2 weeks since my last shot and I can feel myself feeling better my test levels always come back I’m just not a fan of the shitty feelings for that month while I’m waiting to snap back I lose energy and motivation and ultimately end up losing my gains this time I’m gonna try to stay in the gym as I have been and hope I can keep my weight I was just curious about trt and cruise but i really don’t want to mess myself up when right now I still have good natural levels

zakco

Those aren't crazy high....tren maybe a bit but that doesn't sound like a horrible recovery. Like I said 33 is still young....once your nuts go for good you no longer have a choice.

2 tongue T

The tren was an emotional rollercoaster towards the end trying to figure out a way to level out the mental side of it

2 tongue T

So what is an alternative to get good gains like that from what I’ve read tren and deca both have similar mental sides…. Someone said try EQ I just don’t know I don’t like the trail and error I’m thinking maybe I just run a high cycle of test and see how that does seeing as how I’ve never ran just test by itself

zakco

I'm not the most experienced guy here. But I've been at 400 Deca and didn't get any emotional sides.

Imgame

If you have low testosterone levels it’s bad for you.
If you leave low testosterone un medicated then you risk more health problems than by being on trt.

Would you rather live another 20+ years feeling healthy and strong or would you like to be in antidepressants and live 24+ more years.

You are willing to blast steroids but running trt isn’t something you want 🤣🤣🤣

@GainzBandit @bobby ricky @unclem @HGH.to @everyone

2 tongue T

Just trying to do some research and get insight from others I really don’t have low test my levels are good except after a blast which is what it is I just gotta go through my few weeks of depression until my levels kick back up I love the feeling while I’m on cycle I would love to cling to it and keep it going but honestly I think it makes me stronger and takes more discipline for me to just endure the downside for a few weeks…. When my levels naturally fall off then I’ll run forever

Gainz.

If you have low testosterone levels it’s bad for you.
If you leave low testosterone un medicated then you risk more health problems than by being on trt.

Would you rather live another 20+ years feeling healthy and strong or would you like to be in antidepressants and live 24+ more years.

You are willing to blast steroids but running trt isn’t something you want 🤣🤣🤣

@GainzBandit @bobby ricky @unclem @HGH.to @everyone
Id rather live for 10 years strong and happy... Than 40 miserable and pilled up.

But I understand trt isn't for everyone... Especially at 33.

I'm 35 and jumped right on trt. Fuck cycles and pct. The depression and mood swings. Fuck that shit!
I'd much rather feel like a god year round. And if that means spending $300 a year on test and pinning twice a week... That's the easiest decision I've ever made. But... I know I want this lifestyle. Lifting weights, looking good... It's who I am. I know it won't ever change.

But if you have any doubt whatsoever that you may not want this lifestyle 5 years from now... Then cycle and pct.
But getting on trt is the best decision I've ever made. Not only do I look better... But I feel better! My anxiety is much lower, no more racing thoughts (my auto correct almost put racist 🤣😂)
My sleep is better, my overall mood is better, I have more energy throughout the day. I feel like I'm 22 again... And blasting or cruising that doesn't change.

Hchero

Don’t bother with EQ unless you’re really “shredded”. Deca has never fucked with my head. I’ll advise you on some a compounds you can try later. Bread n butter cycles for a couple more and get a feel for it

Gainz.

Don’t bother with EQ unless you’re really “shredded”. Deca has never fucked with my head. I’ll advise you on some a compounds you can try later. Bread n butter cycles for a couple more and get a feel for it
I've heard terrible things about eq. Especially how thick it makes your blood. That's a side that scares the shit out of me.
I think I'm more worried about heart health than anything.
I mean your liver is a tank... It can take a shit ton of abuse and bounce back pretty well. But your heart... Not so much.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I've heard terrible things about eq. Especially how thick it makes your blood. That's a side that scares the shit out of me.
I think I'm more worried about heart health than anything.
I mean your liver is a tank... It can take a shit ton of abuse and bounce back pretty well. But your heart... Not so much.
I gave it a miss after I heard its frequently used by people who end up with kidney problems. Not cause and effect, but a trend.

Gainz.

I gave it a miss after I heard its frequently used by people who end up with kidney problems. Not cause and effect, but a trend.
No shit? I've never heard that... But honestly... It's enough for me to say fuck that.
I feel like eq falls into that category of love or hate. Like tren. The people who run it, think it's the greatest gear ever. While others would never touch it.
Id like to try it just to see how fucking vascular I could get. But.... I don't see me running anything but tren for a while