Looking for a legit online trainer

DTW75

Hey all, I am a 46 yo male, 190 lbs (150 lbs a year ago) looking to add more size but have plateaued. Does anyone have recommendations for an on cycle online trainer? I appreciate any help! Thanks!

DTW75

No no, already on cycle. Looking for an online trainer (weight training) who is familiar with steroids. Routines tend to be different for people on cycle vs natty.

suppsforlife

in fact they are pretty similar. the difference is that a person on cycle can tolerate more workout and can eat more

DTW75

By off chance, does anyone know user: otfjoey300? He replied to this post last year via DM. It appears he hasn't posted since last August. Curious of a way to contact him. Thank you!

Twizted

I used to tall to oftjoey on telegram I can see if he's still around. Any particular reason you want to contact him?

loren

i can recommend the guy i use ive been using him steady for a few years and on and off for my career he has had over a dozen clients turn pro very knowledgable if your interested let me know look at my post i can give you some specifics good luck

DTW75

i can recommend the guy i use ive been using him steady for a few years and on and off for my career he has had over a dozen clients turn pro very knowledgable if your interested let me know look at my post i can give you some specifics good luck
Sure thing. Let me know who this trainer is. I would be interested. Thanks!

unclem

op, have you tried changing your diet, exercises, cardio. if your on gear change it. i like test prop, tren, mast, anadrol, with prior wo injection of test water suspension this will add mass u wont believe of course your diet must be on piont.

loren

i like what unclem said test prop in and out 3 days mast much cleaner than most test forms anadrol a bit dirty but great for strength and makes your appetite stronger suspension is also good just a bit weak like 3cc eod to get a result long ester compounds build up short esters are far superior with less sides be aware of what you want out of your cycle pair the gear to the result you are trying to get do not do gear just to be on it you gotta have a plan