Looking for a reliable and safe buying option.

Ashit89

I am looking for a safe and reliable site to buy good quality and reasonably priced gear. I have bought from austeroids recently but have had issues with finding products in stock, are they a quality supplier? Are there better options?

PedritoHID

I am looking for a safe and reliable site to buy good quality and reasonably priced gear. I have bought from austeroids recently but have had issues with finding products in stock, are they a quality supplier? Are there better options?
I just made a post about comparing gear from suppliers from here and one at work that I was buying from.

Gear from these suppliers are quality.

PedritoHID

Yeah we shouldn't talk about that to give fairness to all if them, choose any of them and you'll be fine, don't overthink it.

Juji

Staff member
Talking about sources in the public forum is against the rules. You can only talk about a specific source in the source's specific Customer Discussions thread. Advertising or recommending or anything else related to sources anywhere else in the forum is going to be deleted and the user might be banned.
Check for Customer Discussions about a source by entering the source name here: https://musclegurus.to/forum/search/
Write Customer Reviews about a specific source here: https://musclegurus.to/category/sources/steroids/

Ashit89

T
Talking about sources in the public forum is against the rules. You can only talk about a specific source in the source's specific Customer Discussions thread. Advertising or recommending or anything else related to sources anywhere else in the forum is going to be deleted and the user might be banned.

Joe1

I've made purchases thru these guys they always deliver but not so sure of the quality brought superdrol oral 10mg but was disappointed with the results