Looking for advice on how to source gear in the UAE

MattG

Hi guys I just moved to Dubai UAE and am looking to source steroids that isn't ordering from a random website and hoping for the best.
If anyone has any ideas or advice please let me know?

suppsforlife

Search for sources around and you're surely going to find something. It is against forum rules to share any sources publicly.

tomgold543

Hi
I was living in UAE 🇦🇪 and in Ajman there is store with nutrition and supplements where you can buy everything of course UTC

EMachine

Hi guys I just moved to Dubai UAE and am looking to source steroids that isn't ordering from a random website and hoping for the best.
If anyone has any ideas or advice please let me know?
Hey Matt,

Hope all is well! Welcome to the dance brother!

My question to you is about Dubai. What can you tell me about it? Cost of living, jobs, etc?

I have noticed people starting to move there…more and more!

Sorry about my question, but I’m curious. Also, in the local gyms, you can find out information about what you want. Had a friend visit, and he mentioned how easy it was to get “gear” over there.

Again, welcome!

tomgold543

Bro Dubai is not the same like was 5-6 years ago I can’t tell you too much about Dubai because for me it was too expensive yes could earn good money but you had to spend twice more Because of this I was living in Ajman , my good memories from UAE weather sorry that I can’t help you more

HGH.to

I also heard that life in Dubai is better compared to most other places on the earth

EMachine

Bro Dubai is not the same like was 5-6 years ago I can’t tell you too much about Dubai because for me it was too expensive yes could earn good money but you had to spend twice more Because of this I was living in Ajman , my good memories from UAE weather sorry that I can’t help you more
Thank you! I have seen some people in the fitness industry over there. In fact, I have a good friend and a well-know coach there right now, training the king’s daughter, sister-in-law and husband until the 26th. Money for some is no problem.