Looking for some help

Treymos

I’m a 44 yr old male, and work out regularly. I’ve dabbled before, but now that I’m getting a little older I’m looking to start again. I’m very active and play competitive sports. What would be ideal for me to take? Thank you in advance

otfjoey300

You will experience probably an drastic change in your level of motivation and recovery. Should be better quality of life and much less pain. Deca in low doses is known to be great for older guys; some stay on a long time; but some get ED issues, this is why I’d keep proviron on hand as well, Cardarine you can take in bursts like 2-3 month bursts but I’d take time off of it. Research “deca collagen synthesis benefits” and also research “Cardarine stamina and endurance benefits” then look up how much TRT can improve a guys life

Treymos

You will experience probably an drastic change in your level of motivation and recovery. Should be better quality of life and much less pain. Deca in low doses is known to be great for older guys; some stay on a long time; but some get ED issues, this is why I’d keep proviron on hand as well, Cardarine you can take in bursts like 2-3 month bursts but I’d take time off of it. Research “deca collagen synthesis benefits” and also research “Cardarine stamina and endurance benefits” then look up how much TRT can improve a guys life
Thank you , really appreciate it

Treymos

Okay so I went online to place I order from and they don’t carry TRT or cardarine. And is there anything else I could take that I wouldn’t have to worry about ED problems?

otfjoey300

Okay so I went online to place I order from and they don’t carry TRT or cardarine. And is there anything else I could take that I wouldn’t have to worry about ED problems?
TRT is just testosterone… Cardarine is a sarm shouldn’t be hard to find it’s still legal I think to purchase

Treymos

Okay so I looked up a couple things, and I was thinking of doing Tren E and sus 250, what are your thoughts on that?

Twizted

Okay so I looked up a couple things, and I was thinking of doing Tren E and sus 250, what are your thoughts on that?
Tren is better left for the more experienced. It's a very powerful steroid and one of the more harsh ones as well. Your safest bet is testosterone enanthate or cyponate and low dose deca.

Treymos

Tren is better left for the more experienced. It's a very powerful steroid and one of the more harsh ones as well. Your safest bet is testosterone enanthate or cyponate and low dose deca.
I’ve taken Tren once and it showed great results. I took it alone, but then stacked it with sus towards the end of my cycle