Looking for some help

otfjoey300

Everybody thinks sustanon is better because it has a bunch of Esters in it but in reality it just leaves ur blood levels jumping up and down throughout the week

otfjoey300

Pin tren e mon - thurs
Pin test e mon-thurs, I feel like if you run tren at 400 and test at 250 it would mitigate sides . 1 full mL tren E mon/thurs, could mix it with a half mL test each of those days as well. Then you only do 2 pins a week for 650mg androgens that’s not a bad cycle for a newb such as yourself who’s already ran tren and seemingly dead set on it

Treymos

It depends really how you process it: why not just get a test E to match
Pin tren e mon - thurs
Pin test e mon-thurs, I feel like if you run tren at 400 and test at 250 it would mitigate sides . 1 full mL tren E mon/thurs, could mix it with a half mL test each of those days as well. Then you only do 2 pins a week for 650mg androgens that’s not a bad cycle for a newb such as yourself who’s already ran tren and seemingly dead set on it
I’m really just trying to learn. I don’t have to do Tren. I would do the test e with the deca I just fear ED. Is there anything else to take besides deca? Or would I have to take an additional supplement to not get ED.

otfjoey300

You could use proviron, if it does happen to cause you problems, but not everybody gets ED from deca, some guys thrive sexually on it . Keep the test 2:1 for your first deca run ; like 500 test 250 deca ;

Treymos

You could use proviron, if it does happen to cause you problems, but not everybody gets ED from deca, some guys thrive sexually on it . Keep the test 2:1 for your first deca run ; like 500 test 250 deca ;
Okay sounds good, and how long should I keep that ratio?

Okay so I went online to place I order from and they don’t carry TRT or cardarine. And is there anything else I could take that I wouldn’t have to worry about ED problems?
TRT stands for Testosterone Replacement Therapy and you will need to go through a clinic to get actual TRT. Search for mens health clinics you will be seen by a dr., have your T levels checked, and be put on a TRT regimen.

Of course it should be possible to simulate TRT with UGL supps but I guess the trade off is what if they run out etc etc. Cheaper that way though.

I'm still considering getting some extra ugl TestC and bumping to 300mg/week. Also looking at T4 now.

otfjoey300

TRT stands for Testosterone Replacement Therapy and you will need to go through a clinic to get actual TRT. Search for mens health clinics you will be seen by a dr., have your T levels checked, and be put on a TRT regimen.

Of course it should be possible to simulate TRT with UGL supps but I guess the trade off is what if they run out etc etc. Cheaper that way though.

I'm still considering getting some extra ugl TestC and bumping to 300mg/week. Also looking at T4 now.
Are you running GH?