Looking for some info on next cycle

Treymos

Hey guys, I’m a 44 yr old male and was taking 1cc of test and .5 cc of deca for 10 weeks. I’m about 5-6 weeks into my pct and I want to plan ahead to my next cycle and see if I should change things up.
TIA .

Pedrito0906

Why don't you stay on TRT? Are you producing a normal levels of T natty? I'm 32 and I had to start TRT, have you check yourself?

bobby ricky

Blast and cruise is the way to go. Do you loose anything when you pct? You loose nothing on A cruise. You take A step forward and pause and then keep talking steps forward. No steps backwards once you learn your cruise dose.

suppsforlife

As long as the man produces normal testosterone levels naturally and especially is a beginner in the steroids and lastly is not looking for getting competitive - TRT/cruising isn't the best option. PCT better. With a proper PCT, many guys do not lose anything significantly.
Treymos, what is your goal for the second cycle? how did you respond to Deca / Test cycle? And why do you stay on PCT for so long? You weren't feeling good enough after 4 weeks of PCT?

HGH.to

and PCT is safer. agree with Supps. Why suppress natural T levels on purpose when the body produces it normally? TRT is simply to keep T levels in the normal range. cruising is for competitive reasons.

Treymos

As long as the man produces normal testosterone levels naturally and especially is a beginner in the steroids and lastly is not looking for getting competitive - TRT/cruising isn't the best option. PCT better. With a proper PCT, many guys do not lose anything significantly.
Treymos, what is your goal for the second cycle? how did you respond to Deca / Test cycle? And why do you stay on PCT for so long? You weren't feeling good enough after 4 weeks of PCT?
Thank you for the info, for the second cycle looking to get a little bigger and a little more cut up. Test and deca I had pretty good results with, and no downside. I thought it was recommended to PCT for 6-8 weeks

HGH.to

PCT is for people who have normal T levels naturally and PCT plan length is different. It can be 3-8 weeks, but the most common is 4 weeks. Yet, you could still go for a 6 weeks PCT if 4 weeks isn't enough!

suppsforlife

Thank you for the info, for the second cycle looking to get a little bigger and a little more cut up. Test and deca I had pretty good results with, and no downside. I thought it was recommended to PCT for 6-8 weeks
pct plan length depends on how fast your natural T levels recover
for your next cycle for bulking you can go for Test + Dbol and Deca

suppsforlife

For your second try may go for 1.5 cc Test and 1 cc Deca per week. 450 mg Test + 250 mg Deca a week sounds good. The addition of Dbol is optional. may try 30-40 mg/day for the first 4-6 weeks to kickstart your cycle

Treymos

For your second try may go for 1.5 cc Test and 1 cc Deca per week. 450 mg Test + 250 mg Deca a week sounds good. The addition of Dbol is optional. may try 30-40 mg/day for the first 4-6 weeks to kickstart your cycle
Ok thank you, really appreciate it. The addition of dbol, is to bulk me up?

Treymos

yeah, Dianabol is a bulking steroid. If you don't know what it is in the first place I won't actually recommend it. Read as much as possible about it.
I’m still kinda new with this, I’ve done about 5 cycles in my life, but have been working out for a long time. So to add all three of these, what and could there be any side effects I should know about?

HGH.to

With Dianabol, the most notable ones are related to high estrogen like gynecomastia, water retention, and others.
androgen related issues like acne and hair loss can still occur.
testosterone suppression and liver toxicity too.

Treymos

why would you want to run a stack of 3 steroids if you're not sure about the side effects?
Just getting some info, better to ask then just take and not know. Im still kinda new but have done a couple cycles, so just asking for info. Last cycle i took 2cc a week
Of test and 1 cc of deca. Had nice gains with that, seeing what i should do for next cycle.