looking for sources

rangers98

hey there! looking to try a cycle out.. been working out consistently for a while now

23yo female

which site to use? and should i use anavar to start? someone said 600 mg of decca and some tren is the way to start? what does decca mean and how do i use both that and tren

Last edited:

suppsforlife

1. Hello and welcome to MG. Based on everything you mentioned - that's extremely good you first joined and asked questions before doing anything that can damage you.
2. We can't share sources because of the forum rules. But if you'll closely check names/avatars you would find what you are looking for.
3. you're a 23yo female and somebody told you to use Deca 600 mg and Trenbolone? If that's so, please stop talking to whoever recommended you that. For your own well-being. Deca 600 mg is a huge dosage even for a man, let alone for a woman that I wouldn't recommend Deca at all. Trenbolone is such a steroid that I wouldn't even recommend it to men unless being professional with steroids. let alone to a woman!
4. for first steroid cycle for a woman, yeah, generally anavar is recommended. but before saying whether or not you need it, you should share your stats such as: for how long you've been working out? dieting? goals? had your blood work?

bobby ricky

hey there! looking to try a cycle out.. been working out consistently for a while now

23yo female

which site to use? and should i use anavar to start? someone said 600 mg of decca and some tren is the way to start? what does decca mean and how do i use both that and tren
I think the person who told you to use Deca and Tren just wants to see you turn into a man. Like Supps said Don’t talk to them because they don’t care about your well-being. Listen to these gentleman because they will not steer you wrong. You want to use the least amount as possible to get your desired results with the least amount of side effects. Just remember to be ready for side effects because you don’t know what will happen to you.

Gainz.

Either that person is your enemy and not your friend, or knows absolutely nothing about gear and just went off what's the most popular steroids on YouTube right now.
Not only are you to young to be starting, but tren is the absolute worst thing to start with! And 600mg of deca? Where did they pull that number from?

If you're dead set on using gear and don't want to wait until you're over 25. The first thing you need to do is get blood work done. But (and I don't recommend it)
you can look into anavar (again you should wait a few more years) but anavar in small doses 5mg to 10mg per day will do a lot for a healthy female with proper diet and exercise program. It will give you the boost you want without turning you into a man. Of course steroids and women always come with risks, just like men. Deeper voice, excessive hair growth, other... growth. But anavar seems to be the most mild on side effects while still giving you what you want from gear.

I don't know who gave you that advice, its truly terrible advice. Instead of starting with possibly the most dangerous one, tren, and way more deca than any woman would ever need.
(In the future) you can
try a 8 week cycle of anavar at 5mg a day. Make sure you protect your liver because oral steroids, even at a low dose can still cause issues.

But honestly, don't do anything! Not yet, wait until you're at least 25 years old! Take the next few years to train harder and eat better. While researching steroids and their affect on women. STEROIDS ARE NOT MAGIC, they can cause more damage than good. It's a big deal, treat it as such!