Looking for volunteers

Dolf

It just amazes me how you've made 2 reviews and never commented or posted a forum topic yet you have the nerve to make your first forum post asking a source to give you free gear. I believe the source said respected members. Only active members are respected members. This isn't flaming or bashing but rather just keeping it real. I've said it time and time again...being active has its benefits. 

siegmund

Shaking my fucking head !!!

You got balls , try getting activeforums first because your review would mean nothing to us ...we dont kniw you

Dolf

Just mid cycle bloods to show that the test is up to par or not. 7 weeks is good for test e and c. I like to see 5X the weekly dose. So 500mg per week should show total test levels of 2500 minimum.

P

Prolablabs

Sample cycles sent out.

Please expect the cycles to arrive mid next week everyone.

Thank you.

I

icdeadlifters

NO......THANK YOU. Not often you find a source so generous. 

On behalf of mg, and myself THANX

P

Prolablabs

Free cycles have been dispatched to the following members;

icdeadlifters
calmb4dastorm
JARHEAD2

I

icdeadlifters

Dying to see calms results. Never seen that kind of transformation.

B

Burrr

Do you brew your own gear, and if so what kind of measures do you take to keep things sterile? 

P

Prolablabs

All material's go through a 4 stage clean whenever they are to be used. Cip100 as our detergent then distilled water rinse, IPA or acetone rinse (on rotation) and then a final distilled water rinse before being dried in our 75*c drying cabinets that also have UV lights to help maintain sterility. Vials, caps and stoppers are put through the same process only heated to 90*c plus under UV lights until fill time. Autoclave is used to ensure all equipment and vials are professionally sterilised before use.

All mixes or products containing trenbolone are produced in <20*c temperature to make sure no oxidation occurs. All other steroid mixes/blends are heated to no more than 50*c. All mixtures are vacuum filtered through .22um PTFE filter membranes 3 times. we use a filling machine that is much faster and more accurate than any human could be so all vials will always be slightly over filled.

P

Prolablabs

Can everyone make sure you leave regular activity on the forums of the free steroids I sent out to all of you.