Looking for volunteers

F

Frankie-knuckels

Prolablabs said:
</p><p>Hello,</p><p>We are looking for<strong> volunteers to test out our goods.<br /></strong></p><p><strong>We asked Dolf (moderator) if we could hand out samples and this is what he advised us to do.<br /></strong></p><p><strong>We will be handing out full cycles to a handfull of well known MG users in return for a detailed review.<br /></strong></p><p><strong>The cycles come with PCT and AI also made by prolablabs so no need to worry about getting anything else in for your cycle! </strong></p><p><strong>Please leave a comment or get in touch if you are willing to be a candidate.</strong></p><p><strong>The cycle can be anything you want so get creative!</strong></p><p>
But Pro Labs this is one cool ass offer you made to a real ass community of some real ass people that will give you the best and most honest response...!!!! Hey If the offer still stands I'm open but If not I'll understand regardless that's how you do things be honest and open with your shit brother and you will get far..!!!</p>

F

Frankie-knuckels

Dolf said:
</p><p>It just amazes me how you've made 2 reviews and never commented or posted a forum topic yet you have the nerve to make your first forum post asking a source to give you free gear. I believe the source said respected members. Only active members are respected members. This isn't flaming or bashing but rather just keeping it real. I've said it time and time again...being active has its benefits. </p><p>
Dolf you have always been one real ass brother...!!! By the the way thanks for all the advice I know I might have been a pain but you where always patient with my ass dam it feels to be back..!!!!</p>

Dolf

Thanks guys...I've alwsys been a what you see is what you get kinda guy. I call bullshit when I smell it : )

I

icdeadlifters

Dolf said:
</p><p>Thanks guys...I've alwsys been a what you see is what you get kinda guy. I call bullshit when I smell it : )</p><p>
 </p><p>Damn right Dolf brother, its not we are dicks we keep it real here.....F*****G real. The SRC was generous enough to do that. See newbies come in and wanna jump on first freebie, or best sounding SRC....etc. The dont even read the rules, forums....etc. See I made a post about participation awhile back and this is why. Dolf I agree 100% and I appreciate your dedication to mg FAM.....</p><p> </p>

Dolf

I imagine he's a regular at another site, and comes here just to look for promo's. He saw this and tried to jump on some free gear, but I wasn't gonna let that shit happen. These type promo's are for our active and respected members.

Acreed1

I got a great guy now I've been doing business with for a few yrs. Solid and golden. But its nice to see another source put time and effort into their quality products ANNNNNNNND offer to have dudes test his product out. Awesome!!!!

SemperFi

X2

"It was the thought that counts" doesn't hold water in these type of instances. Our members were doing this source a favor by using their bodies as guinea pigs and I hope the source has the integrity to follow through.

SEMPER FI

I

icdeadlifters

Hadn't seen pl around..... There was some gifts still waiting i thought. 

rmendozag

Hi!

I would like to take the offer :) I want to take a lean cycle. this would be my second one. I would love to post pictures every week, and can keep track of what I eat and how i train.

I would love to have this oportunity

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

chesrs!