Looking for volunteers

Dolf

This no longer exist...do not leave any personal info on the site. Name, email, or anything else.

Blahblah

Looks like this lab got shut down or it was a scam from the jump. Bummer, always looking for good sources. Seems like they disappear faster than they pop up sometimes.

I

icdeadlifters

Blahblah said:
</p><p>Looks like this lab got shut down or it was a scam from the jump. Bummer, always looking for good sources. Seems like they disappear faster than they pop up sometimes.</p><p>
.  </p><p> </p><p>This source violated a rule, was given multiple chances to step back and reevaluate his situation. Here at m.g. we will not tolerate the disrespect of other members. Free gear or not. </p>

I

icdeadlifters

rmendozag said:
</p><p>Hi!</p><p>I would like to take the offer :) I want to take a lean cycle. this would be my second one. I would love to post pictures every week, and can keep track of what I eat and how i train.</p><p>I would love to have this oportunity</p><p>xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</p><p> </p><p>chesrs!</p><p>
.     </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>https://musclegurus.to/forum/general/forum-rules</p>