Looking for volunteers

P

Prolablabs

Hello,

We are looking for volunteers to test out our goods.

We asked Dolf (moderator) if we could hand out samples and this is what he advised us to do.

We will be handing out full cycles to a handfull of well known MG users in return for a detailed review.

The cycles come with PCT and AI also made by prolablabs so no need to worry about getting anything else in for your cycle!

Please leave a comment or get in touch if you are willing to be a candidate.

The cycle can be anything you want so get creative!

wes

Oh yeah .Always down to run some gear for a new source and review for my brothers and sisters . pm me if You like

adriandts

Hello Prolab,

I'd like to take you up on your offer and be a volunteer for your research and review. I've been on MG for just under a year now. I've kept somewhat to myself but always leave a review for suppliers (good or bad)  I follow a strict diet catering to my expectations and goals. I'm dedicated to my plans and hit each session with everything I have. If selected I believe you'd be more than satisfied with my feedback (given the products are of quality). Please pm me any time if interested in giving me the opportunity.  Thank you

P

Prolablabs

Thanks guys,

Will be sending you PM's of what products we have and to ask what your cycle plan is.

Keep an eye on your inbox!

SharonKY

Very cool!  Interested for sure, if you would like to get some feedback from a woman on your products. 

Very generous indeed!!

P

Prolablabs

Thank you everyone for being willing to help get our name out there!

Please try and be fairly reasonable with cycle requests.

Thank you,

Prolablabs

I

icdeadlifters

How's it Sharon? Can't remember wasn't you going to a show?

ramdisck

I am always willing to be a lab rat.  Seem to be a very hard gainer. if your shit can put muscle on me youre doing something right!

SharonKY

Going well, Ice! :)

I did go to a show April 30th here in KY.....was a great experience that I am volunteering to work the next one in August. :)

P

Prolablabs

Thank you everyone for applying for the cycle.

5 cycles will be prepared this week and dispatched next week.

Each successful applicant must create their own thread on ''Steroid Cycles'' upon receiving the cycle.

Product pictures must be uploaded as well as blood tests please.

Again thank you participants. 

We look forward to your feedback,

Prolablabs

Outlawthing

Nice work pro labs  I like you already :)  if your willing to get people gear to try then you already know it's good lol can't wait to see the results prices were good on the website too 

Littleyokes

Hell I'd love to try your products out. Especially if your going bernie Sanders with it lol. I know I'm not a well known MG member but I plan on being here for a long while. 

SharonKY

Agree right there!  Prices were very reasonable....excited to try out the gear and see the results!!

Again, thank you for your generosity Prolablabs!

P

Prolablabs

Sorry.

We have 5+ people getting free cycles which is more than enough to test our products.

Maybe you can make a purchase once you see some feedback.

Dolf

I've been a little down and out as of late, but I wanted this on your ask and discuss page. 

All members keep in mind that you can leave an honest review for free gear, but star voting for free gear is strictly prohibited! Also in return for such generous offers for complete cycle getting bloodwork to back your review is a good idea and helps the source with labs on their products.