Looking to take the next step.

bigjerseyd

I have been on TRT for about 6 months, I just wanted to throw out my dosages as prescribed and get opinions on cycles, or if it would worth it to boost and cruise.  Although I am new to sticking myself with a needle, I have had a pretty regimented workout routine for the last few years.  My biggest anchor  has always been the alcohol and now that i have completely removed that from my life i am seeing progress in leaps and bounds.  Once I stopped drinking and decided to get my shit together, the idea of TRT fell into my lap by a co worker and before you know it I was on board with the treatment. I am prescribed .2ml of test c  2x a week, and .3ui of HCG 3x a week.  Im not even sure if i have conveyed the dosages correctly, thats just literally what is on the box.  So skip to 6 months later, I eat fairly clean with a few ice cream cones with the kids here and there, no alcohol, workout everyday whether its lifting weights, riding a bike, or running (mostly lifting).  I went from 185 to 195 lbs, basically all  muscle, dropped a few waist sizes, and feel like i am 18 again. (im 34). My wife loves how I look and also does not mind the other benefits that come with TRT. I live a pretty structured lifestyle and feel that I have the discipline to run a cycle.  The bottom line is that I love how I feel since I started TRT, and now i have a newly found desire inside of me to get bigger and stronger.  I am not getting any younger and i just keep feeling like there is no better time than now.  Would it be beneficial to just up my test for 8 weeks and then cruise it out?  Should I just jump in and rock a cycle of Dbol? Or do I just enjoy how I feel and stick to the doc's orders to a t? Like I said I am real new to this so any comments or criticism is really appreciated.  I am looking for some input to give me some things to think about.   

Dolf

If you want to run a cycle you should for a first cycle bump your test up to about 500 to 600mg of test ew. This will allow you to see how your body responds to higher amounts of testosterone. You'll definitely need an ai on hand. Look in the New to Steroids section for good info about a first cycle. https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/new-to-steroids-start-here any questions you might have don't hesitate to ask brother!

SemperFi

Listen to Dolf's advice brother. If you are already on TRT then decide if you want to bump the dosage up a notch to actually be on cycle. I probably would not consider dbol as part of my first cycle if I were you. You have seen the benefits of TRT and now you will need to decide if you want to experience of what most of us would consider a responsible first cycle of test only. You have plenty of time in your future to consider other compounds. You might be pleasantly surprised what you will experience from test only.....

I still remember my first cycle just like it was yesterday..... amazing experience.

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

The certainly is very good advice for more than one reason. Our fitness level has a lot to do with maximizing the benefits of steroid use. All to often users place too much responsibility on the hormones they decide to put into their body and not enough commitment to their on personal decisions.

This is hard work people and placing false exceptions on the steroids is going to discourage most people in the end.... this game is not for everyone and some people will learn that the hard way.

SEMPER FI

bigjerseyd

so the .2ml 2 times a week would mean that i am taking 400mg a week correct?  thank you for the response, just noticed the tan beret, RLTW.

SemperFi

With TRT if you can get your diet dialed in to meet your goals you will see very good results concerning your BF%.

Your diet is key.

Your background is proof of your discipline level so put the discipline into practice on your own body.

SEMPER FI

bigjerseyd

I have lurked for some time and I agree that the wealth on knowledge here is remarkable.  It feels like now was my time to come out from the shadows and figure out what path is right for me.  I appreciate the response and your time, my search for information landed me here and I havent looked elsewhere since.

bigdawgjr

Please, listen to the guys in here, they have the knowledge and the experience to guide you on your first cycle and feed you the correct information for a great experience if you choose to. Trust me, i thought or trust the information i was recieving until i found MG. I wasnt and started to chat with some of the veterans, and they willing put me on the right track. I cant thank them enough.  Sorry, cant forget the ladies in here

Dolf

How many mg per ml is your test. Most likely it's 200mg, and if so that would make .2ml 40mg per pin, and 80mg per week which is pretty low in terms of trt.

When I was in we still wore the black beret. RLTW

bigjerseyd

Yes it is 200mg.  the doc told me that I responded really well to the low dose, i dont have my exact numbers on hand but my total test went from 250 to the 700's and free went from single digits into the high teens.  She said that the low dose should be fine being that i have a lifetime of TRT left that its better to start small then adjust up.  

strong

I understand waiting for your BF to be around 15% but I want to just speak of my experience.  3 years ago I was 287 lbs and a fat slob. I had no motivation at all. I was working out but half assed because I was always tired before my workouts due to a grueling work schedule. Well, I found a guy that had test and I went for it with no Knowledge whatsoever. It did make me stronger and it gave me a focus and I lost 55 lbs in less than a year and I looked pretty damn good. I have to say I was about 35/40% BF. I had no sides and only positive effects..

This is just my story... I needed the boost and it helped me..

SemperFi

Thanks for sharing your experience Strong. +3

For a beginner waiting for our BF% to get to a fitter level is not only to help manage side effects but it is also a way to prove to ourselves that we have what it takes (discipline, commitment, training understanding) without the assistance of steroids. That experience without the assistance of steroids will eventually translate into better, quicker and more meaningful results.... ROI. ;)

Every single one of us are an individual and will have a unique experience. In the end it is a personal choice. I personally would not want to rob anyone of the experience. We just need to ensure we make what we believe is the very best decision for ourselves.

SEMPER FI

strong

I couldn't agree more. I am Natty right now and feel great. I have that determination to lose BF so the next cycle I can work wonders... 

bigdawgjr

Strong our stories are similar. I would go to work for 12yrs and mostly sit around and do nothing. Get off work and drink heavily playing video games. My days off same thing, acholol by the 18 packs. In February started working out and started to eat clean. Gave up acholol ( a raging acholochic ) and Mt.Dew ( 2 lieters everyday ). Since then lost 65lbs. 8 weeks ago i started 400mg of test c, with misguided directions and lack of knowledge. SF gave me his concerns and im following them to a t as of right now and plan on continuing them. I was 35/40% when i started, i felt amazing gave me the energy to get off my ass and spend time with my 4 daughters and got my wife to joining the gym with me. I also show no side effects and waiting for my pct protocol to arrive to reset my outlook and health. We got lucky brother with our experience, could have been alot worse. I cant thank SF and the rest of MG enough. Next cycle if i do, i will have more knowledge and expert advise moving forward.

heelstrue

its been 8 yr since I have been in the gym (shoulder surgery) I have ran numerous cycles prior.... that being said I been back about a month now at 274 down to 260 in about 3 weeks decided to start a small cycle of cyp and eq... that being said I am at 32% BF and bit of a beer belly however my upper body grows fast (arms and shoulders)... should I be working on my core as well because I know abs generally don't start showing till around the 15-18% BF... clean eating (high protein some complex carbs with some fatty grains nuts etc) and limited alcohol to weekends.  advice or recommendations appreciated