Looking to take the next step.

strong

I will say that even though I was fat I had a lot of muscle. I was only fat for 1 year because of depression from Divorce. I trained my whole life except through those tough times. I do believe that my body was maxed out muscle wise natty before I started using AAS. Hey, whatever...  I'm only moving forward in life. We are not cars, There is no reverse...

(full disclosure) I do not recommend the use of AAS if anyones BF is high.. I know my work ethic and knew I would get back in shape.  I would never say to someone who never trained and was fat to use AAS... I just didn't know any better and all worked out well. Fast forward 3 years and I'm looking to be in the best shape of my life in a year..  I was pretty jacked at 25 YO and BF was damn sure easier to keep off..  Lifes good...

strong

Heelstrue.......First advice is to Look up top and click on Forums. You will see introduce yourself. That is the way to tell us all a little about yourself. You will get a bunch of warm welcomes from Members.  That way you can start getting introduced to the community..

It seems like you have some experience.. IMO, Of course you should work your core. You should do everything you can to get yourself in the best shape of your life no Matter what age and story... We are a positive group here, I think you will like it and find it extremely helpful. Get those abs ready for when you lose the fat... 32% BF is too high to use AAS.  You have experience of numerous cycles so you already know that... Do an intro brother and we start from there..

Dolf

X2 with strong on the intro. Plus you should start your own thread. We're here to help brother.

Dolf

You're a fucking beast strong with a slight bit of ocd. When you put your mind and focus to something there's no stopping you!

strong

Slight bit?? I'm Real bad bro. The good thing is when you take your own weakness and make it a positive...  You know me well Dolf..

Scandal

Haha this still is the best AAS site out there, great advice as ever from people who know, I would be fuck if I hadn't come across you lot!

Scandal

Doing well guys, I'm still learning and cycling but now on the TRT road. Was 50 last week and made decision that 250mg of Test a week won't kill me at my age but makes me feel a whole lot better!

I'm still cycling and just finishing off a short Tren cycle, and took the plunge and started on GH! It's not cheap but Christ the stuff is amazing!

Scandal

Haha thanks Strong, very weird 18 months, I went from "what's AAS" to pinning like a Pro and its all thanks to guys on here.

bigjerseyd

Quick question about the ai.  Im gonna have arimidex on hand during the cycle.  now.. should I be on the offensive and start taking them when I begin the cycle, or should I wait and experience how my body reacts so I can feel exactly what is going on with my body being its the first cycle? 

strong

My recommendation is .5 mgs e3d starting week 4 or 5.. You need to get bloodwork done after 8 weeks of test to see where your e2 is at. This way you will know after a few cycles what its doing to your body. I am not e2 sensitive, so no Ai for me... I do need it with Deca though..

Read about crashing estro so you know the signs. its pretty easy to rebound with Adex. 

Obviously you need to keep your eye on it. Don't confuse sensitive nips as gyno.... You need to just keep reading and participating here to really learn...