Losing appetite on test

N

noveskeelite

I would think id have the opposite problem while on test but I have like NO appetite lol. I am disgusted by all food and have to force feed myself most of day.

Pinning Test E twice a week with occasional pin of buddys TNE before heavy days. Stuff is amazing btw lol. Has my dick hard all night and I instantly wanna lift weights.

But yeah my appetite is gone....................

N

noveskeelite

My training partner is on test also and is having same issue. Its an issue I can deal with tho as ive continually been getting stronger.

siegmund

Its weird Nov,, I honestly think it depends on how were feeling ,no matter what I'm on except (dbl because dbl I eat a horse and I like horses) I will loose appetite for a few days then bang its back like today it was the first day up in 70's and 0 appetite I got home I'm OK ,, kwim

N

noveskeelite

yeah I don't get it. like ill wake up in morning hungry and look at my oatmeal and im like (ugh) lol. I still eat its just by force because I know I have to. You don't stay or get to 240lbs by not eating lemme tell ya lol

flipper

Knock up some mass gainer shakes if you're struggling getting the food in. chuck in some ice cream and peanut butter and boom...... 1200 calorie shakes haha.

Teh Bulk

That's odd.. test has always made me even more hungry then normal.. well unless I'm having blood pressure issues.. You been checking your bp lately? I mean through out the day

N

noveskeelite

My BP is high. Honestly I have always had high BP even before taking test. Top number is real high bottom number isn't that bad.

Flipper you sound like a friend of mine lol. Told me he drinks 3 shakes a day and eats pizza 3 times a week. Because I complained it was hard to eat enough. Hes like your a beast but youd be even stronger if you ate more.

Standingup

Neveskeet. I made a suggestion above and its not an " if and uh or but "  its a real answer to your problem, not to mention a very nice compliment to the test you are taking. Plus on top of that peptides are legal so they are fast and easy to get. Order some, shoot some and you wont be complaining about loss of appetite, you will be complaining there isnt enough food in your house.

N

noveskeelite

ill keep it in mind standing. sorry didn't mean to seem like I was disregarding your comment. I truthfully know nothing about peptides and haven't bothered looking into them.

Standingup

I think you will find they compliment your cycle very nicely . There certanly seems to be a great synergy between hgh, igf, ghrp and testosterone.  Very safe and easy to use, no such thing as a pct on a run of peptides. In any case it is a perfect cure for whats troubling you.

siegmund

I'm gonna have to check out that ghrp,its legal everywhere ? I never put much into peptides ,except tb500,  good info bro ,, bump1

Standingup

Yeah Sieg  , peptides are legal in the states. Technically you just arent supposed to use them on humans, but buying and posessing is fine. Peptides are a fantastic compliment to a cycle.  I love IGF, which reminds me I really should get some more.

Semper Fi

That will work...... But why take it alone?  If you going to take it, do it right and take it stacked with CJC-1295 and follow the timing and dietary protocols.  And if you take it with "NO DAC" you can add in IGF-1 "DES" post workout.

FYI - taking 5mg a day of Sublingual B-12 boosts my hunger as well - BIGTIME!  Not to mention the extra energy kick i get form it.

SF

Semper Fi

No doubt -  Those weight gainers got me there too!  Now I just use whole raw eggs if trying to gain weight..............

Semper Fi

Synergy - True for sure!

But I hope your not suggesting that you do not need to PCT after a cycle of test just because you are using peptides...............  Could be the way I am reading this though :)

SF