Losing stomach fat

SemperFi

Clean calories equal clean gains! ;)

Serious minded people end up eating for what it will do for them not for how it tastes or how it might satisfy some mental craving. 

SEMPER FI

Dolf

Yes it's really what he eats. 99/1 turkey and fish are also very lean choices of protein you can substitute with. The stomach is the last and hardest bit of fat to come off the body. The only 2 ways to achieve that is to eat a high protein, moderate carb, and very low fat diet or go the ketosis route and eat high protein, no carbs, and high fat diet. Also it has to be in a slight caloric deficit for both.

calmb4dastorm

Lke SF said, we eat according to our goals. Same foods day in and out, not for satiety, but gor the results produced by it. We are what we eat. Once your body adapts to that changed diet, anything outside of it i.e. fast foods is hard on the system. Last weekend i suffered the consequences of eating a fast food greasy ass burger. Tasted good going down, but my body was in turmoil trying to digest it. I was miserable, heartburn, cramps, etc. 

Its hard for some to realize how food affects us. They do not understand how often and much food we consume on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. 

My meal prep today consists of t-bones, veal chops, abd chicken for the week. Plus rice and veggies. I eat 5 mrals a day abd an optional 6th meal (casein shake only). Its rare that i need the shake these days ;-)

calmb4dastorm

I work with women who diet. But they starve themselves in an attempt to lose weight. One lady showed me her lunch, 6 baby carrots, 6 celery stalks and a couple of spoonfuls of hummus. I was blinking and looking sideways at her. I said thsts your lunch? I whipped my 6pack bag out and showed her my lunch, my 3rd and 4th meals and told my 5th meal is waiting on me at home. 

But many are simply misinformed... it's sad too because they believe they will lose weight. 

I'm going to offer ten minute exercise bursts to the office staff. I had them bring their weights from home, yoga pads etc. EVERY hour they will have exercise to perform. A body in motion stays in motion! A body at rest seeks more rest...

dixona1986

Fast food and all of that isn't my weakness. I don't have a gallbladder so I can't have too much butter, mayo, greasy food, etc. or it upsets my stomach. i eat fast food maybe once a week. Bread, pasta and soda are my weaknesses though.

SemperFi

You have a common sugar addiction. It is no different than an alcohol addiction or opiate addiction. Try supplementing with l-Glutamine. Particularly in the evening when our brains are generally craving carbs. 500mg 2-4 times a day.

Our key to weight loss is to avoid all added sugar, avoid fruit juices (not whole fruit), eat whole foods, avoid processed foods and adding protein to every meal. Shop the outside isles at the grocery store avoiding those snack middle isles.

Simple changes is all it takes.

SEMPER FI

strong

Delete or slow the intake of the unhealthy things you eat.. Start with soda because its the worst thing ever for you. I used to love a nice cold Diet Coke in the can. I just had 1 the other day at a car show. It was hot as hell and I grabbed one. The first sip was crisp and refreshing but the next wasn't that good.  Nothing better than a cool crisp water...  Make a few changes and you will see progress, Then you will not want to put those things in your body..

strong

Ehhh, Not for me. We are also here to be healthy. No need to put aspartame or artificial colors in your body. Try to add Natural Lemon to your water. It cleanses the body... On the other hand Crystal light is much better than soda. I have 2 PowerAde light fruit punch a week. I have even cut them out of my diet... Just go slow and reduce/eliminate anything that is not natty...

THE MOOSE

dixona1986 I put my girl on Clen! She's 50 & has had 2 kids! Her pooch has gone way down & the glutes are starting to perk up like a 20 year olds... Not sagging at all! She did 20mcg a day for 2 weeks... 30mcg for 2 weeks... 40mcg for 2 weeks & maxed out at 80mcg a week! Takes a month off & dose it all over again. Working great for her

Effective tips to lose belly fat, backed by scientific studies.
  • Eat a high protein diet.
  • Reduce your stress levels.
  • Don't eat a lot of sugary foods.
  • Do aerobic exercise (cardio)
  • Eat plenty of soluble fiber.
  • Avoid foods that contain trans fats.
  • Don't drink too much alcohol.