Low dose short ostarine cycle + finasteride, looking for feedback

OneAttitude213

I am planning on taking 15mg/day for just a 6 week cycle. I am on finasteride and minoxidil as well. I am 25 years old. I took LGD a few years ago when I wasn't on fin or minoxidil and I did experience a little bit of shedding but my hair went back to normal after the cycle and when I went on fin and min a year later it greatly improved. I was young and dumb and didn't use a PCT after LGD and didn't really research properly but I don't think I had much suppression or negative side effects. I have also taken Mk677 but that's not really relevant.

I am planning on getting bloods before and after. I am not planning on taking a PCT, it seems like it would cause more problems than it would solve imo. My goal with ostarine is to maintain muscle while cutting fat, if I gained a bit of muscle that would be awesome but it's not really my main goal.

Basically here are my questions:

1. Is there any serious issue with finasteride + ostarine? If there is, how can it be solved?
  2. How likely is it I will be suppressed for more than 2 weeks? Am I right in thinking I won't need a PCT?
  3. How likely am I to see significant hair loss/shedding?
Pretty sure I want to run this short little cycle, mostly looking for feedback or if someone really convinces me there is some really bad interactions I may reconsider. I'm really not worried about suffering a week or two of suppression, not a big deal for me.

classroomsaucebro

Next time public advertising of sites will end with a ban
1. Fin and Ostarine have no interactions. If you have any sides from Finasteride by itself, low libido, motivation, etc. the usual 5ar stuff, then taking Ostarine will definitely make them worse because of the suppression (however mild). If not then you'll most likely be fine.

2. Do bloodwork, if your test levels are already low you will need PCT. If not, then you probably won't. But I'd buy a SERM and have it ready to go just in case.

3. You won't see ANY shedding or hair loss on Ostarine. Even if you weren't on Finasteride.

My advice, don't worry, you'll be fine!

Common sense can take you a long way. Just do bloodwork and get your baseline down and have a SERM ready just in case you need it.

Also, if you're that concerned about your hair you can read this article on hair loss from SARMs, and also get a better understanding of the relation between DHT, testosterone, and SHBG, how SARMs interact with these hormones, and how 5ars work.

Good luck! 🦾😁😉

Last edited by a moderator:

Wellmed Research

You are right mate..you actually do not need PCT after MK-677 cycle. Ibutamoren doesn’t reduce our natural production of testosterone. Because of this, we don’t have to worry about doing a PCT after Mk-677 cycle.

Also hair loss is very individual thing. MK 677 does not cause hair loss, and may in fact help improve the condition of your skin and hair.

HGH.to

You are right mate..you actually do not need PCT after MK-677 cycle. Ibutamoren doesn’t reduce our natural production of testosterone. Because of this, we don’t have to worry about doing a PCT after Mk-677 cycle.

Also hair loss is very individual thing. MK 677 does not cause hair loss, and may in fact help improve the condition of your skin and hair.
what you said is true. but this guy was also asking about ostarine too, which, in theory, can speed up hair loss
PS: that's an old topic you brought to life, lol

Wellmed Research

what you said is true. but this guy was also asking about ostarine too, which, in theory, can speed up hair loss
PS: that's an old topic you brought to life, lol
Oh..thanks mate! The guy asked about Ostarine)) He possibly will need PCT after the cycle...cause MK-2866 suppress natural production of Testosterone. About hair shedding. Its only in theory. No one of our customers never see this side effect, but all these “side effects” are an individual thing. Everybody reacts differently to compounds like MK-2866. A small minority may experience side effects such as hair loss...

HGH.to

Oh..thanks mate! The guy asked about Ostarine)) He possibly will need PCT after the cycle...cause MK-2866 suppress natural production of Testosterone. About hair shedding. Its only in theory. No one of our customers never see this side effect, but all these “side effects” are an individual thing. Everybody reacts differently to compounds like MK-2866. A small minority may experience side effects such as hair loss...
agreed

Wellmed Research

we had some. but yeah, they are not very popular seemingly
Maybe we can cooperate..if you have customers for SARMs. All our products are high-quality and tested by Janoshik. Shipping form EU. We also offer drop shipping. Will it be interesting for you mate?