Low Test for a 23 year old.

Phillipsaxen

So I got my test levels checked at a TRT clinic near me. I’m at 487 ng/dl and I’m 23 next week. They said they’d start me at 150mg a week along with gonadorelin for 300 bucks a month. That seems like a ridiculous amount of money. I looked online and Peter uncaged would do a similar treatment for 120 a month but only once I was 25. For the time being they said they could set me up with enclomifine for 120 a month to get my test levels up to 800-1000 until I was 25 and then I could switch to test if I wanted. The only other option I can think of is ordering the stuff myself from one of the sources on here or trying to go through Viking alternative.

Attachments

• 31B12A07-9E6F-436D-81DD-5B1EB59E3E40.jpeg
    31B12A07-9E6F-436D-81DD-5B1EB59E3E40.jpeg
    81.4 KB · Views: 5

suppsforlife

I just answered to your other post, the conclusion: i wouldn't recommend you to start TRT at 23 yo! better find alternatives

saltyscrode

Brother, supps is right. At 23, you will be much better off researching alternatives. Pinning all the time can be a bit of a ball and chain. Take some advise from an older guy. You want to live as free as possible, for as long as possible, good luck.

PedritoHID

So I got my test levels checked at a TRT clinic near me. I’m at 487 ng/dl and I’m 23 next week. They said they’d start me at 150mg a week along with gonadorelin for 300 bucks a month. That seems like a ridiculous amount of money. I looked online and Peter uncaged would do a similar treatment for 120 a month but only once I was 25. For the time being they said they could set me up with enclomifine for 120 a month to get my test levels up to 800-1000 until I was 25 and then I could switch to test if I wanted. The only other option I can think of is ordering the stuff myself from one of the sources on here or trying to go through Viking alternative.

Bro at 23 I was doing sports, hitting the gym hard, and horny all the time.

Lift weights, play sports outdoor, eat a lot of protein and good food, get good rest and you'll see your levels improve.

I started trt at 32, 8 months ago, so you have plenty of time to get into this.