Lower back pump

So I am on my first cycle of test cypionate at 2x250 a week I'm on about week 8 now. For over a month now I'm getting terrible "backpumps" in my lower back when doing things that put pressure on my back like digging etc. Does anyone know the cause of this? I dug out a wood post yesterday and within 5 mins my back was on fire. I have never experienced this so I'm curious if the test has anything to do with it?

D

Deleted member 45086

So I am on my first cycle of test cypionate at 2x250 a week I'm on about week 8 now. For over a month now I'm getting terrible "backpumps" in my lower back when doing things that put pressure on my back like digging etc. Does anyone know the cause of this? I dug out a wood post yesterday and within 5 mins my back was on fire. I have never experienced this so I'm curious if the test has anything to do with it?
Usually you get those with orals. Var, Winny, anadrol ect. Never heard of it with test but I am not saying it isn't possible

Usually you get those with orals. Var, Winny, anadrol ect. Never heard of it with test but I am not saying it isn't possible
Yea I've never really had any issues with my back and how quickly it happens is wild I won't be doing anything difficult just bending over to pick things up and it's like it gets tighter and tighter. It definitely effects deadlifting and some other workouts for me. Also another quick question so I will be coming off the test soon and using Nolvadex is there any other tips or tricks from your experience that can help me regain my normal test levels? I appreciate all the help

Gainz.

I have the exact same problem. I can lift weights all day long. I'm a high volume guy who has a home gym, so my workouts can go for a while when I want. And my total reps are 700+ for any given day. My back will be fine. But... if I spend more than 5 minutes doing dishes, more than 30 minutes of weed whacking, or even a few minutes of digging a hole, my back is on fire! But mines always been like that. I think its because when we're lifting we're usually super focused on posture. But while digging a hole or washing dishes it's odd angles. Those tiny muscles in your back are supporting all your weight.
As someone who had a very bad back for years, just pay attention to it. Try stretching a few times a week. If you need to take a break, do it. Don't do what I did and power through the pain! That shit cost me almost 8 years of my life. Ignoring my back pain is a huge reason why me at 6ft got down to 137lbs. Because I thought I was to tough or to cool to take a break.
I wish I had a solution for ya, all I can say is stay hydrated and if it starts to hurt, stop! Dealing with a bad lower back is no joke

I have the exact same problem. I can lift weights all day long. I'm a high volume guy who has a home gym, so my workouts can go for a while when I want. And my total reps are 700+ for any given day. My back will be fine. But... if I spend more than 5 minutes doing dishes, more than 30 minutes of weed whacking, or even a few minutes of digging a hole, my back is on fire! But mines always been like that. I think its because when we're lifting we're usually super focused on posture. But while digging a hole or washing dishes it's odd angles. Those tiny muscles in your back are supporting all your weight.
As someone who had a very bad back for years, just pay attention to it. Try stretching a few times a week. If you need to take a break, do it. Don't do what I did and power through the pain! That shit cost me almost 8 years of my life. Ignoring my back pain is a huge reason why me at 6ft got down to 137lbs. Because I thought I was to tough or to cool to take a break.
I wish I had a solution for ya, all I can say is stay hydrated and if it starts to hurt, stop! Dealing with a bad lower back is no joke
Yes exactly all those things happen to me also. It feels like knots all threw my lower back but goes away about 25 mins later but is weaker the next time I do a odd job. I'll have to go to my chiropractor see if he feels anything thanks for your input

leehogg9320

My other half competed 2 weeks ago for the first time after a gruelling prep. She has had a few off plan meals since and is now suffering with severe lower back pumps due to water retention. She is now back on plan and the water is slowly shifting. Hurts like a bitch though!!