Lump after injecting

Vart

4 days ago i injected 1 ml of 250mg test e
And i have a red spot on the lowest part of my side delt, i feel no pain only a little bit of pain if i stretch the delt. Should i start injecting for a longer period like 30s? And is the lump a problem i cant go to a doctor

Last edited:

bobby ricky

Delt is a crazy place to inject but I think you will be fine. Is there heat and swelling or just a bump? I injected my quad one time and don’t know what happened but my quad got red hurt and swelled. Had to ibuprofen just so I could walk. Lasted one week and that was my last quad injection.

Twizted

I know on very rare occasions if you don't insert the needle deep enough you will have some oil leak out of the muscle and into the subcutaneous fat. Usually when this happens you will get some pain and redness.

I don't think it's anything to worry about yet, give it time and keep an eye in it. If it gets really red and hot to the touch you may want to consider getting an antibiotic. If you are trying to avoid Dr's then you can buy fish antibiotics, its amoxicillin just like we take.

HGH.to

the lump is likely to disappear soon. make sure you're injecting it correctly to avoid injection issues.
Should i start injecting for a longer period like 30s?
what do you mean? after 30 years old?

suppsforlife

And is the lump a problem i cant go to a doctor
that lump is likely to disappear. are you sure you had proper injection techniques? why you can't go to a doctor anyway?
what do you mean? after 30 years old?
i assume he meant - 30 seconds per 1 ml injected. if that's so then yeah. The slower you inject, the better. also, before injecting, massage the injection site. heat up the solution too. massage after injection too. might apply ice.

Vart

that lump is likely to disappear. are you sure you had proper injection techniques? why you can't go to a doctor anyway?

i assume he meant - 30 seconds per 1 ml injected. if that's so then yeah. The slower you inject, the better. also, before injecting, massage the injection site. heat up the solution too. massage after injection too. might apply ice.
Ye one of my friends injected me and he injected a bit too low on the delt its mostly pain free now but makes my delt look like shit

Vart

Delt is a crazy place to inject but I think you will be fine. Is there heat and swelling or just a bump? I injected my quad one time and don’t know what happened but my quad got red hurt and swelled. Had to ibuprofen just so I could walk. Lasted one week and that was my last quad injection.
I want to start injecting in my ass but im scared to hit the sciatic nerve any ways to avoid this?

Twizted

Look up ventro glute injection site pictures and get familiar with the area. If you hit the ventro glute you shouldn't need to worry about the sciatic nerve

bobby ricky

I personally don’t hold any water at 500 but when at higher doses if I suffer a little water retention I’ll take 1/2 adex for a couple days. Just remember what works for me will be different from anyone else. Keep your diet very clean and that takes care of alot.

suppsforlife

😂yeah i wont it already feels great after just a few days besides the delt pain u got any tips for staying dry while on only test e around 500 mg a week?
bobby is right there. personal tolerance (genetics) would dictate a lot how you respond to this dosage. but generally - your diet and estrogen blockers if required helps stay dry

Vart

bobby is right there. personal tolerance (genetics) would dictate a lot how you respond to this dosage. but generally - your diet and estrogen blockers if required helps stay dry
Hey do u have an instagram i could messege u on i got a question about ventro injection idk if im looking at the right site