Lump after injecting

unclem

its all scar tissue everywhere else so i need to go to ventro to put in those 3-5 ccs. i just hope i dont bleed everywhere. but so many yrs doing this theres that possibility.

zakco

Check out the carrier oil. Synthetic carrier oils give me bad PIP and leave a lump for a few days. It was one of my pitfalls in the beginning. I couldn't understand why my injections hurt so bad for so long and left a lump.....synthetic oils also lead to systemic inflammation. I only use organic.

lineman1007

i get knots or lumps everytime i inject in my legs they get big. they dont get red or nothing , they just are big lumpsi just go where theres not a lump and jam the dart in there.
What I do is massage the area after I inject. Helps me and I don't get lumps.

Gainz.

Yup... never had any issues.
Now that hp mass mix from hemi... that was a different fucking story

zakco

Yup... never had any issues.
Now that hp mass mix from hemi... that was a different fucking story
For me EP fucks me up. Synthetic oil...I even tried to cut it with other gear so I was only injecting .1cc per injection and it still hurt like a bitch. Luckily I only bought a few vials, no big loss.

BulkinWes

If you went to deep you create a pocket under the muscle and it hurts like shit and turn red and has fever. Not saying that’s what happened but it’s potential and sucks. But could be the body resisting the oils which is also a likely thing that happened after a certain amount of time your body will start allowing it into your body. And make sure to properly inject slightly heat gear can roll it back in forth between both hands for 10-15 seconds it’ll get very warm and then inject preferably after a warm shower to soften the skin and muscle and make sure to be relaxed and slowly press down.

zakco

geneza is causing me lumps but i think its because i keep going in same spot. shooting in the same spot.
It may be too much BA or BB or your body doesn't like MCT oil. As much as it sucks you may have to shitcan what you got and get some new gear. I've been there man. I had to abort my first cycle ever cause after rotating injection sites I couldn't walk my ass and legs hurt so bad. I will say you have to self experiment to figure this stuff out. Lumps and painful injections are NOT a part of a steroid protocol. Keep your head up and figure it out brother.

unclem

It may be too much BA or BB or your body doesn't like MCT oil. As much as it sucks you may have to shitcan what you got and get some new gear. I've been there man. I had to abort my first cycle ever cause after rotating injection sites I couldn't walk my ass and legs hurt so bad. I will say you have to self experiment to figure this stuff out. Lumps and painful injections are NOT a part of a steroid protocol. Keep your head up and figure it out brother.
i think your wright about the BAorBB but i cant get rid of good gear i have 20 bottles so thats not a opion ill just go around the lumps. i have dragon pharma brand 13 vials all bunk. that sucks.

unclem

i think its the oil as my legs look like a alien monster wtf. good thing i like geneza or i would go somehere else.
i think its my age as to why iam getting lumps- knots because i used to shoot 5 ccs before and nothing ever happened.

suppsforlife

Lumps and painful injections are NOT a part of a steroid protocol. Keep your head up and figure it out brother.
i definitely agree with this.
i have dragon pharma brand 13 vials all bunk.
so dragon pharma is bunk?
i think its my age as to why iam getting lumps- knots because i used to shoot 5 ccs before and nothing ever happened.
maybe it's just the brand you're intolerant to?

zakco

i think your wright about the BAorBB but i cant get rid of good gear i have 20 bottles so thats not a opion ill just go around the lumps. i have dragon pharma brand 13 vials all bunk. that sucks.
Dam! 20 bottles! That's hard to let go of for sure. My rule is when I try a new brand is I order just a few and test it out on my current cycle....if I get no pain or lumps I will stock up for next go around.