Lump in chest

Pedrito0906

Browskies,

So I've always had a small lump in my chest, like a hard mass, I never pay attention, but now it's starting to get sore, and I think its increasing. My estrogen is 8 so its not cause of that, also my sex drive is great, this is my cycle.

Test:600
NPP:450
EQ: 500

I don't think is gyno, is just a small mass / lump, I'll call the Dr to see wtf is that, I'm pretty sure I'll require surgery. Just curious if you guys have had that before.

Gainz.

Could be dermatofibroma, I have them all over my legs. I've always called them "protein deposits" not exactly sure why. But I've had them for years and years. Sometimes they hurt, but I've never really thought much of them. I also have one on my forearm. I'll see if I can get a picture of one of them... but my phone isn't all that great

Gainz.

I managed to capture the one on my arm. The ones on my legs just aren't showing up on camera.
They are about as hard as a raisin.
My dad has a ton on his one leg.
I'm not saying not to go to the doctor, better off being safe. But I wouldn't freak out

Attachments

• received_2143498725828830.jpeg
    received_2143498725828830.jpeg
    87.6 KB · Views: 4

Twizted

Are you taking caber? Since your on NPP it could be prolactin related, if so caber will take care if it.

dohcsvt

I always go to the doctor for anything odd, it is just your best bet to stay safe, you only get one body and it needs taken care of.