Lumps šŸ™

Yt1991

Hey guys, so when I inject the test prop, I almost always get a small, temporary lump directly where I inject, especially on my glutes, but this isint a big issue. Lately, when I inject the delts, no matter what side, Ill get a lump, but not at the injection site, it appears the next morning like all my lumps except its about 3 inches below the injection site, kind of like on my tricep, and its more painful than the regular lumps than appear at the exact site of injection. Anyone have this issue? Anyone know whats the cause? Is it possible im going in too deep? Im using 1" 23 gauge.

otfjoey300

Hey guys, so when I inject the test prop, I almost always get a small, temporary lump directly where I inject, especially on my glutes, but this isint a big issue. Lately, when I inject the delts, no matter what side, Ill get a lump, but not at the injection site, it appears the next morning like all my lumps except its about 3 inches below the injection site, kind of like on my tricep, and its more painful than the regular lumps than appear at the exact site of injection. Anyone have this issue? Anyone know whats the cause? Is it possible im going in too deep? Im using 1" 23 gauge.
Iā€™d say depending on your bf - and also how thick you are; if youā€™re getting lumps like that use a deeper needle on your glutes

HGH.to

For anyone curious, since switching to enanthate from propionate, there have been no lumps or PIP at all.
many people report similar things. is because the body easier processes the longer based versions.