Major Headaches....Freaking me out and very demoralizing! Please Read

JesseTX

I Have been a gym rat off an on most of my adult life. Right now, I am 41...not majorly in shape and lean. I am without major medical issues. I have always had a normal, or slightly elevated BP...never within any range for a professional to give me any warning or diet advice.
I have come back into the gym after taking several months off due to life circumstance which made it almost impossible to have a good routine and workout.
I have been back on it for close to 5 weeks.
I am not taking much in the way as supplements, or cheaters...ie, (da juice).
Last year, I ordered 4 bottles of liquid MK-677. I used 3 of the 4 with the only side effect being my insane appetite and wanting to eat all the dam time.
With having one bottle left....I recently ordered a peptide blend of BPC157/TB500 and started using that in subcutaneous delivery to some of my pain sites....elbow, wrist, and knee. Roughly a week after beginning the peptide treatment, I began taking the MK677.
Within a few days, I started noticing mild to moderate headaches creeping into my life during my workout.
Yesterday when I went to the gym to do my solid combo routine of chest and legs, I switched to beginning with chest. Off to the flat bench I went. Knocked out my first few reps and the headache was there.....but this time it felt like it was out to kill me! It felt as tho some jacked up dude drove both hands into my skull and was ripping my head apart like a melon. I have experienced headaches while working out, but it has never gotten this bad. It made me give up on my workout that day. The headache lasted most of that day and was still there today when I went back to the gym. I modified my routine and the headache really only seemed to happen if I attempted a flat bench press, and when I did incline bench press the headache was mild.
I was able to do a 60 minute long chest workout in a mostly upright position with little to no headaches.
I reached out immediately to multiple sources and had a variance of possibilities from a carbohydrate deficient diet causing an insulin deficiency...to a possible naturism to hypoglycemia.
I am really interested to hear what anyone reading might suggest as a possibly remedy to this.

Twizted

Sorry to hear about your headache man, getting a bad headache in the gym can really kill your workout. I know you said your BP was normally in a healthy range but have you checked it while you were on the supplements you listed? It sounds a bit like high BP to me, I know when I have a higher BP and do anything lying down it feels like my skull is going to crack open. I'm sure some of the other people that are far more knowledgeable than me will step in and try to help you figure it out.

Welderman

Sounds to me like you might want to stop all of that. Just run a simple test/deca cycle. Test safe as safe can be and deca would greatly help your joints. People been running this cycle for 50 years, sides are very minimal. I would try that instead of battling migraine type headaches. Hope it gets better soon for you

Maniac1130

Yeah man, I am no medical professional but I am aware that high BP can cause headaches and that's usually not a good thing. I would stop taking whatever you're taking immediately and get your BP checked right away. Maybe call the doctor and see what's up? If you do have high BP they can prescribe you medicine that should normalize ya. My wife has to take BP medicine, and she has a prescription of migraine meds. Since she has been on both medicine, her splitting headaches have decreased considerably.

Hope you're able to get some relief man! Best of wish to you!

BiggyBill

Been thinking about the exact same thing as other guys here: high blood pressure. Check it out.
Also, if you added mk677 and this happened it seems like it could cause it. But you used it previosuly and everything was fine so that’s strange and unlikely to be something.
hope you’ll get it solved asap!

JesseTX

Sorry to get back so late. I got married last night.
I went to the gym this morning. My headaches are still there, and I have made a change to not lie down so I do bench press upright on a sitting bench press machine.
I have also cut out my use of MK677.
I was able to do a full chest workout...tho the headache is still there, I was able to get thru without excruciating pain.
I may get myself a BP monitor to use while I am working out...and see if it is a BP issue.
I may be underhydrated.
I am not using supplement aside from creatine in pill form. And petptide blend, injected subQ in the morning in sites of my pain.
I am using BPC157/TB500 at 250mcg a day.

JesseTX

any peptides, supplements, SARMs, steroids etc.
I figured that's what you meant. Just clarification is all.
As far as that goes...I have stopped taking MK677. I'm still using the peptides. Other than that, I use creatine...and joint supplements. I take turmeric daily, but I have run out of glucosamine supplement,(osteo-bioflex).
I also take coq10 daily.
I'm also trying to increase my water intake.