Massive confusion for first cycle

Joyboy

Hi guys so I just want some advice on whether I’m doing it right or wrong and see what’s the best way to go on the first cycle

I am 25, 5’4 with a 25 %BF , i regularly go gym and started Muay Thai to get fit.

I’m thinking to get a blood test first
Use Test E 500 MG per week but I reckon that’s too much? Will do a 12 week cycle, using the syringe for this so a 27g 1ml 0.5 inch one ?

Arimidex (AKA “Adex”) –0.5mg every other day
This is from the pinned post but I once again think 0.5 everyday day is not a good idea? I got the tablets so I assume I break the tablets in half

And to end it PCT is just this 2 to finish it

Clomid: First 2 weeks 100mg/day, next 2 weeks 50mg/day.

Tamoxifen: First 2 weeks 40mg/day, next 2 weeks 20mg/day

As you can see I’m confused on how to go so I just need advice for the best. I don’t want to become a body builder all muscular and all but a nice semi slim build being ripped and all.
I know this post will anger but if you could help a brother out would really appreciate it!! 🫶🏽

Gainz.

I don’t want to become a body builder all muscular and all but a nice semi slim build being ripped and all.

Don't worry about that... gear won't turn you into a bodybuilder... so you have nothing to worry about (fucking social media)

Ok... so definitely get bloods done.
But at 25... you really shouldn't be thinking about gear.
But if you're gonna do it..
300mg per week 150mg on Monday and 150mg on Thursday.
You can run that for 12 weeks.
As far as Arimidex... that's only taken as needed. You don't just start taking it.
At 25%bf you probably will need some, but only if you get high est sides.
Also you're gonna need longer than a 1/2" needle. At least a inch. And drawing with 27g... good luck. Probably want to grab some 20s to draw with.

As far as the pct, that starts 4 weeks after your last pin. That's a pretty harsh pct for a 300mg test cycle. Mostly I would just lower the clomid dose.

But let's just be realistic for a minute... because your bodybuilder comment...
Gear isn't magic. You can take all the gear you want... if you don't workout and eat properly... nothing will happen!
If anything you're gonna fuck yourself up! Drastically increase your est, grow tits and become depressed.
Gear doesn't just magically make you big and ripped... I don't fucking care what tick tock says. it's a big life changing decision, that can have life changing consequences if you don't take it seriously.

HGH.to

As you can see I’m confused on how to go so I just need advice for the best. I don’t want to become a body builder all muscular and all but a nice semi slim build being ripped and all.
many beginners make the mistake that steroids will make them bodybuilders almost immediately. no, they won't. you can't accidentally become a bodybuilder in no way!
I know this post will anger but if you could help a brother out would really appreciate it!! 🫶🏽
why would it? no worries man!

was about to say what I think about it but I would just repeat what @GainzBandit said so not sure why would I do it. Better follow his advice!

Gainz.

For what's worth - Gainz is absolutely right!
PS: the fact that so many think that its easy to become a bodybuilder simply due to steroids amuses me :D

Drives me batshit crazy... but yeah... people seem to think just take gear and you'll look like Jay Cutler. They have no idea how much work it takes... or the genetics it takes. You have to have unrivaled drive and determination, you have to be a genetic hyper responder, and just god like genetics in the first place.

"Like oh damn... I took 30mg of anavar and accidentally won the mr. Olympia again"

unclem

i agree bandit, what makes a guy think that hes going to get this big guy, bodybuilder after 3 months of training. i never could understand that. try 8 yrs.

Gainz.

i agree bandit, what makes a guy think that hes going to get this big guy, bodybuilder after 3 months of training. i never could understand that. try 8 yrs.

Fucking social media... people have a incredibly warped sense of what gear does. They honestly believe if you take gear you blow up. Its because of fuck muppets in the comments section. They see a big dude and leave dumb comments like "thanks to tren, I'd look like that if I took gear, how many steroids did this body take"
They never talk about the years of hard work, the countless hours in the gym, the drive it takes to push your body past its limits, the insane diet you have to have and keep, waking up at 3am to eat blended chicken and egg whites because you need that extra 100g of protein.
All of that gets dismissed and gear gets all the credit.
Because people who don't know listen to others who have no fucking clue.
Also because the majority of people are fatally fucking lazy. they think... sweet... this dude has the body of my dreams and all he does is steroids. I can do that..

Everyone is looking for that magic pill. They want to buy the body they want.. they don't want to work for it.

Honestly.... how many guys do you know who are on gear and barely look like they lift? I know far too many! And I'm not nice about it when I find out.

Like dude you're on 600 test and 400 deca? Why are you on gear if you haven't figured out how to diet and train properly?

Joyboy

Don't worry about that... gear won't turn you into a bodybuilder... so you have nothing to worry about (fucking social media)

Ok... so definitely get bloods done.
But at 25... you really shouldn't be thinking about gear.
But if you're gonna do it..
300mg per week 150mg on Monday and 150mg on Thursday.
You can run that for 12 weeks.
As far as Arimidex... that's only taken as needed. You don't just start taking it.
At 25%bf you probably will need some, but only if you get high est sides.
Also you're gonna need longer than a 1/2" needle. At least a inch. And drawing with 27g... good luck. Probably want to grab some 20s to draw with.

As far as the pct, that starts 4 weeks after your last pin. That's a pretty harsh pct for a 300mg test cycle. Mostly I would just lower the clomid dose.

But let's just be realistic for a minute... because your bodybuilder comment...
Gear isn't magic. You can take all the gear you want... if you don't workout and eat properly... nothing will happen!
If anything you're gonna fuck yourself up! Drastically increase your est, grow tits and become depressed.
Gear doesn't just magically make you big and ripped... I don't fucking care what tick tock says. it's a big life changing decision, that can have life changing consequences if you don't take it seriously.
Maaaaan thank you for writing all of this your a legend!!

Yeah ik gear is not a cheat code at all as you still have to do dieting and do hard work at gym/mma but I though 300mg is over the limits and would transform me cause the fear mongering in social media was making me go eh T_T

I will lower the clomid dose and now Ik on how to proceed , I will think carefully knowing the consequences so thank you for all the advice

Gainz.

Maaaaan thank you for writing all of this your a legend!!

Yeah ik gear is not a cheat code at all as you still have to do dieting and do hard work at gym/mma but I though 300mg is over the limits and would transform me cause the fear mongering in social media was making me go eh T_T

I will lower the clomid dose and now Ik on how to proceed , I will think carefully knowing the consequences so thank you for all the advice

300mg is a perfect first dose. I started with 300 like many others. Trust me 300 is fine

bobby ricky

Hi guys so I just want some advice on whether I’m doing it right or wrong and see what’s the best way to go on the first cycle

I am 25, 5’4 with a 25 %BF , i regularly go gym and started Muay Thai to get fit.

I’m thinking to get a blood test first
Use Test E 500 MG per week but I reckon that’s too much? Will do a 12 week cycle, using the syringe for this so a 27g 1ml 0.5 inch one ?

Arimidex (AKA “Adex”) –0.5mg every other day
This is from the pinned post but I once again think 0.5 everyday day is not a good idea? I got the tablets so I assume I break the tablets in half

And to end it PCT is just this 2 to finish it

Clomid: First 2 weeks 100mg/day, next 2 weeks 50mg/day.

Tamoxifen: First 2 weeks 40mg/day, next 2 weeks 20mg/day

I would loose some fat first, try to get around 15 % before you start. You will have less problems with estrogen during your cycle for sure. You could get there in about a month or 2. Your diet is not on point so why start a cycle if you’re not fully committed. Work on the cake first because you don’t deserve the frosting. I’m not preaching I was there and I lost the weight and got everything in order before I started my first cycle.

bobby ricky

1679665925503.jpegThis is my first picture before I touched gear. So I went on a diet and trained hard. Just cut lots of carbs and drinks and started drinking 1 gallon of water per day. I was a fat fuck that had no business touching gear but I changed it in about 2 months and then I did my first cycle 👍

Gainz.

View attachment 866252This is my first picture before I touched gear. So I went on a diet and trained hard. Just cut lots of carbs and drinks and started drinking 1 gallon of water per day. I was a fat fuck that had no business touching gear but I changed it in about 2 months and then I did my first cycle 👍

Still a sexy bitch... 🤣😂
Waiting on the post picture!
We've both definitely made 1 hell of a transformation. We just started from different points.

Work on the cake first because you don’t deserve the frosting.

Exactly! You won't get better advice. Starting at 25% you are going to have a increase in high est sides. The higher the body fat, the more likely you will get gyno and water retention.
And again... learning the basics before starting gear... proper diet and training. You don't build the roof before you pour the foundation.

As far as diet, 2,800 calories and 300 grams of protein per day. Split into 5 meals. Need to increase your metabolism. Eating several small meals will do this. Also... for the 1,654th time I've said it on this forum, drink a gallon of water every day! STOP DRINKING soda, juice, Gatorade, powerade, snapple, monsters, red bull... any of that poisonous sugar garbage.
You come anywhere near this diet and I promise fat will fall off of you.

HGH.to

We've both definitely made 1 hell of a transformation. We just started from different points.
That's actually very true. You've both changed a lot! awesome transformations!
Your diet is not on point so why start a cycle if you’re not fully committed.
100% true. many people actually start a cycle because they think they could use gear and get the dream physique without dieting. Something like "isn't that what's gear for?" LOL