massive lower back pumps on dbol

N

noveskeelite

Currently on 50mg a day of dbol and the lower back pumps are absolutely insane. Squatting Tuesday I could barely spot cause my back was on fire and I needed to sit down. Even today haven't trained lower body In 2 days walking or bending over a few times gets my shit pumped up lol. This dbol has me up 5 lbs but these lower back pumps might cause me to quit taking it. Anyone else experience this?

siegmund

I have but worked through it ,, but I just don't think its worth it anymore ,,, the only oral I'll take is prov ,,no more dbol or drol ,,I'm sticking with the inject ,,,a lot safer and less toxic ,compared to the orals 

N

noveskeelite

yeah I agree. I like the boost they give tho and their so easy to take....no poking involved lol. But the lower back pumps seriously might cause me to stop. its so bad it negatively affects my training.

milkin

Back pumps are said to be attributed to excessive blood being forced through the kidneys. I get them when I run Tbol, the only oral I run now, and they can be crippling for your workout. I usually taper my dose at the first signs of back pumps. Your body is telling you something for sure so tread lightly and listen to it. 

N

noveskeelite

Good to know. Your right about them being crippling they murder my workouts lol. I might quit the dbol. Isn't worth it.