Masteron and ancillaries

CaptainPlanet

Hey folks, I have a question about Masteron as I am looking to get some. This would be in addition to a 250mg Test base.

- Is it safe to take Masteron with Primobolan, would they work well together?
- Is there a difference between Mast Prop vs. Enanthate? Does one have better results?
- Does Mast cause join issues like Winny? Should I be adding NPP to my Mast cycle?

Thanks in advance.

Maniac1130

Generally speaking, prop. vs En: Both are esters chains of the testosterone. En. and Cyp. are considered longer chains and therefore have longer half lives. Meaning, you don't need to inject quite as frequently (once or twice per week is good and it takes longer for them to start working). Prop. is a short chain ester which has to be injected every 2-3 days. I know I only answered part of your question but hope this helps some.

CaptainPlanet

I ask about those esters of Masteron because for instance NPP and Deca are different esters, but the side effects of NPP are negligible in relation to deca. I know nothing of Masteron, and not finding much info about this online. Hoping some people can help answer the few questions I have about it. TY in advance :)

Maniac1130

Masteron, NPP, and Deca are all different forms of anabolic-androgenic steriods. Cypionate, Propionate, Enanthate, etc., are the esters that tell you how often you need to inject each steroid. So for instance, if you have Masteron, NPP, or Deca enanthate, the enanthate is what you use to know how often you need to inject them, which would be something in the area of 1-2x per week (depending on how many MG you want to take). Whereas, if you had Masteron, NPP, or Deca Propionate you would use the propionate to tell you that you need to inject them every 2-3 days.

Enanthate and Cypionate are similar and all longer-chain esters that have a longer half life than other esters like Propionate which is a short-chain ester needing to be injected more frequently than En. and Cyp.

Basically, each steroid will come in the form of X-Proprionate, X-Cypionate, X-Enanthate, etc. Which ever one you choose (for example Masteron Proprionate) will tell you how often you have to inject them due to the half-life each offers.

To answer your question about Masteron En. vs. Masteron P: if you choose Masteron En you will probably inject it 2x per week due to the half life. Whereas, if you choose Masteron Prop. You will need to inject it every 2-3 days. The difference is, one works faster than the other. As far as results go, I doubt one is "better" than the other. Although, if you need to inject anything every 2 days, I would imagine it's going to cost you a lot more to run a cycle vs. something you only need to inject 2x per week. Hope this helps

CaptainPlanet

Sorry, I wrote that on my phone and I guess it came out sounding like I thought NPP, DECA and Mast are similar.

What I meant to write is NPP/DECA are different esters of the same compound, yet have different side-effects. NPP being much milder. So in the same respect, I was curious if Mast Prop would be better or different than Mast Enanthate, etc. Based on what you stated, It seems like they're mostly the same, with the exception of the short vs. longer acting ester.

Would it make sense to include primobolan in a cycle that has Mast prop in it?

HGH.to

What I meant to write is NPP/DECA are different esters of the same compound, yet have different side-effects.
they can't have different side effects. both contain Nandrolone as main substance. How can same product offer different side effects?
as it was well mentioned by Maniac, the only difference in esters is they determine how often you should use them, how fast you might see the results from using them and how fast the side effects would disappear if you stop their use.
Would it make sense to include primobolan in a cycle that has Mast prop in it?
Generally they are both mild compounds and they are both used for cutting so yes, you can stack them.

BiggyBill

- Is there a difference between Mast Prop vs. Enanthate? Does one have better results?
- Does Mast cause join issues like Winny? Should I be adding NPP to my Mast cycle?
-is safe to take them together, but they are both mild, not very good for growing muscles. Either one is better stacked with Testosterone. Stacking all 3 of them might not offer too much results. You can try though.
-No, one does not have better results. Mast Prop only offer faster results but should be used once every 1-2 days. Mast Enanthate offer slower results, but should be used 2 times weekly only. The results are determined by the dosage.
-Mast is likely to cause joint issues like Winny but highly unlikely since Winny is way more powerful than Masteron which is a mild compound recommended only to "polish" the already low body fat and good amount of muscles bodies.

MONSTRO

Hey folks, I have a question about Masteron as I am looking to get some. This would be in addition to a 250mg Test base.

Thanks in advance.
You dont need masteron and primo same cycle , all DHT . masteron is masteron i use E all year round and prop to compete , all DHT dry joints but not as hard as winny

Maniac1130

@MONSTRO how would you dose Masteron Prop? I purchased a 100mg/ml vial of it for a future cycle. I know It's every 1-2 days of pinning so just pin MWF or something?

Maniac1130

Also, what do you guys think about using two different brands of the same gear? I picked up another vial of test c that's labeled for 300mg/ml (and have one that's labeled for 200mg/ml) so I could pin twice a week @ 500mg on M and Thur.

BiggyBill

@MONSTRO how would you dose Masteron Prop? I purchased a 100mg/ml vial of it for a future cycle. I know It's every 1-2 days of pinning so just pin MWF or something?
I personally use 1 ml (100 mg) every day. Same time of day
Also, what do you guys think about using two different brands of the same gear? I picked up another vial of test c that's labeled for 300mg/ml (and have one that's labeled for 200mg/ml) so I could pin twice a week @ 500mg on M and Thur.
As long as both brands are good - no difference IMO.

MONSTRO

masteron prop is best 100mg ED to take full power from him. You can use many brands same cycle , i prefer use one to see if it works good or not

Maniac1130

masteron prop is best 100mg ED to take full power from him. You can use many brands same cycle , i prefer use one to see if it works good or not
Thanks man, I appreciate the response. So basically, Masteron prop is an expensive gear to run :) haha thanks bro!

BiggyBill

Bodybuilding is an expensive sport!
But yes, some compounds are more expensive than others (which is why some sources give u winstrol instead of anavar - is cheaper and you get a feeling of it, so you think you run anavar)

Maniac1130

It's definitely expensive but the results are worth the price IMO. What do you mean "some sources give u winstrol instead of anavar" like they intentionally label the gear anavar but really it's winstrol?

BiggyBill

Yes. Is because winstrol is cheaper and they try to sell it as anavar to make money... thats why is important to use trusty sources and brands

HGH.to

I also heard of this practice, so unfortunately, it must be true.
lots of brands/ sources selling compounds that are either not containing the active substance it should be containing at all, either is underdosed or under quality..