Masteron and EQ

GGM

Want to do a cycle for summer to get lean, I’m thinking about doing Masteron and EQ. Do you think that’s a good cycle or what would be a better cycle? And also what dosages what should I do?. Thanks guys

D

Deleted member 45086

Brother you will need to tell your height, wt, AGE, approximate body fat percentage before anyone will answer that. We also need to know your steroid cycle history 1st cycle, 2nd cycle, ect.

Twizted

I'd be careful with both mast and EQ they both have the possibility of lowering estrogen and you could likely crash it if your not careful. I almost crashed mine just from running EQ, had to up my test a good bit

Reactions: GGM

GGM

Brother you will need to tell your height, wt, AGE, approximate body fat percentage before anyone will answer that. We also need to know your steroid cycle history 1st cycle, 2nd cycle, ect.
Ok good point! Lol I’m 45 and 5’9” not sure of body fat. I’m not fat at all. I’ve done lots of steroid in my life. I just never did huge cycles. As far as now I’m or TRT 180 mg a week and 2 iu hgh daily. Every Friday I do 1 Arimidex, and 500 hcg weekly. I’ve been doing that for 5 years. I’m not sure if its the hgh or not but I’ve seem to have a small hgh gut. If I tighten my stomach you can see the 6 pack. Lol I guess that’s why I want to lean up!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 45086

Well with Eq it won't be a short cycle, it needs to be run 12 weeks at least and preferably 16 weeks. Mast prop can be run for short 6-8 week cycles but it has to be injected every day. Anavar or winstrol may be good oral choices if you want to go that route. And of course keep taking your testosterone with whatever you decide. When you decide for sure which one you want let us know and we'll help you with dosages.

GGM

Well with Eq it won't be a short cycle, it needs to be run 12 weeks at least and preferably 16 weeks. Mast prop can be run for short 6-8 week cycles but it has to be injected every day. Anavar or winstrol may be good oral choices if you want to go that route. And of course keep taking your testosterone with whatever you decide. When you decide for sure which one you want let us know and we'll help you with dosages.
So I'm thinking Mast prop. Whenever I do 20 mg anavar daily I get kinda big and bulky so how about mast and winstrol? Or is mast a good one I can do by itself because I get very good results but doing smaller doses whatever I take as far as gear. Whenever my friends take the same stuff that I'm taking they have to literally take at least twice more of what I'm taking to get the same results. Not sure why but thats how it plays out.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 45086

Yeah mast alone is plenty. Go with 100mg every other day. That's 1cc. Mast prop comes in 100mg/cc concentration. You can even start out at 50 or 75 eod if you want to see how well you respond. 50 is 0.5cc and 75 is 0.75cc.

Reactions: GGM

GGM

Yeah mast alone is plenty. Go with 100mg every other day. That's 1cc. Mast prop comes in 100mg/cc concentration. You can even start out at 50 or 75 eod if you want to see how well you respond. 50 is 0.5cc and 75 is 0.75cc.
Thanks for your help! 😎
I’ll keep you posted with my results

Last edited: