Masteron Prop for female

swolesam

storm - i love hearing about your cycles dear! what dosage of mast prop did you use? and what did you stack it with ? 

calmb4dastorm

I ran 100mg/weekly the last 4 weeks of the cycle stacked with Tren A and Test P!  I don't buy premixed cut stacks because i need to be able to adjust the amounts of individual compounds up or  down. 

swolesam

u know im guna ask you about the dosage of the Tren A and Test P LOL Where the results satisfactory in your opinion? What about Proviron , when would you throw it in ? I know for mens cycles, but im v interested in the female cycle since biologically we different.

Oxyjen

I was thinking about 50MG each week. How did you respond to the tren A? I would never buy anything premixed myself. 

calmb4dastorm

I figured you would ask about my dosing protocol . I "typically" run my oils at 100mg/week EXCEPT for NPP, I run it at 150mg/week, period, Thats MY sweet spot! ive increased my Test P to 150mg weekly. Now, concerning Mast P during precontest, i titrated my dose up each week. So the last week of its use, i hit 150mg with 3 injects a week of 50mg.  Provi, i did throw in at 25mg/day for 2 week bursts ONLY when i had a feeling that is actually indescribable really. 

calmb4dastorm

female dosing ranges from 50-100mg per week. I got sides such as night sweats and it made me more me. Im sn aggressive female by nature, and it enhanced my natural self to put it mildly. Theres a thread somewhere and i was on a tangent, but eventually learned to  control the compound or shall i say my response to the compound.i tell everyone Tren is NOT for the faint of heart. 

blastthru23

Calm is definitely correct about tren a making you more you, everything is magnified, so if ur agro, you'll be more so, if ur a sweety, well more sweet, and all that which lies in between m'lady. Tread lightly, and start with low doses and ramp up until u find the sweet spot, you'll know it when u reach it. Me as a male found that 68mg daily was fantastic, and 75 mg daily slightly over the line, but loved it nevertheless, was like that long encore of a favorite song at an epic concert...can't wait till September when im back on :)

Dolf

I'm a good boy on tren for about the first 6 weeks. After that my attitude begins to get shitty. After 8 weeks I turn into a very aggressive asshole whivh anyone who knows me knows that's not me. 8 weeks is my limit. Learn your limit. 

swolesam

+1 Dolf!

So true, Know your limit, and also Know your sweet spot, and dont try to push too hard, EASE into things.

Zewi

What is your weight now and height? Do you retain water? What is your estro  levels now?

M

Mister A

Do the girls experience hair loss on Mast or other DHT compounds?