Masteron

D

Deleted member 45086

Does masteron work if you are overweight
Mast is more of a cosmetic muscle hardener. In other words no, you won't visibly see it's effects unless you are like sub 12% body fat.

Gainz.

So this would be a good thing to add to a cut cycle... like next year's beach season 🤔

D

Deleted member 45086

So this would be a good thing to add to a cut cycle... like next year's beach season 🤔
I guess, if you are that low bf. Not saying your not but 12% is low, like your ripped low. You would need to post a present pic and some of these guys could tell you. I'm not that low, I like strength and mine starts disappearing when I try to drop that much. I'd rather stay 15-18% but I am kinda different I don't care about appearance, lol I do it to defy aging.

Gainz.

I guess, if you are that low bf. Not saying your not but 12% is low, like your ripped low. You would need to post a present pic and some of these guys could tell you. I'm not that low, I like strength and mine starts disappearing when I try to drop that much. I'd rather stay 15-18% but I am kinda different I don't care about appearance, lol I do it to defy aging.
My profile pic is me, 3 days ago. And eating like a cow, literally a see food diet (and mass gainer shakes) just trying to put on size. So I can get much leaner, very easily. I'm eating 3.5k cals every day and I hate every second of it. I don't like food. So dropping into a deficit is not only easy for me, its what is more comfortable for me.
And for me it's all looks, I'm a egotistical Italian, love taking my shirt off, love the attention... love the dirty looks 🤣🤣.

D

Deleted member 45086

My profile pic is me, 3 days ago. And eating like a cow, literally a see food diet (and mass gainer shakes) just trying to put on size. So I can get much leaner, very easily. I'm eating 3.5k cals every day and I hate every second of it. I don't like food. So dropping into a deficit is not only easy for me, its what is more comfortable for me.
And for me it's all looks, I'm a egotistical Italian, love taking my shirt off, love the attention... love the dirty looks 🤣🤣.
😂 Brother there's nothing wrong with being proud of your hard work. But yeah, mast, var, winstrol all really help with definition when you're already lean.

Aris78

Masteron is my favourite.test and masteron propionate.at week 6 check your lipids and if are ok do 6more weeks.you will be Very happy with the results

HGH.to

no. it does actually, but its "hardening" your muscles. when muscles are under a thick layer of fat - you can't see its benefits.
You could still stack it with other steroids thanks to its overall mildness, ability to work as an aromatase inhibitor and ability to bind to SHBG (helps other steroids get more powerful)

HGH.to

using masteron alone when you're overweight, by the way, is one of the worst choices

Aris78

Yes never solo masteron.but if this is your picture like you said .eat well drink lots of water and do the cycle i said above.you will tnk me.plus no ai while you cycling.

Gainz.

Yes never solo masteron.but if this is your picture like you said .eat well drink lots of water and do the cycle i said above.you will tnk me.plus no ai while you cycling.
Yeah that's definitely me. And I'll be starting my very first cycle soon (300mg test e) if everything goes well I'd like to do a bulk late fall early winter by adding deca and or dbol. Then a cut for next summer. A big reason I wanted to start gear in the first place was to get that hardness-fullness look that gear can provide. I didn't realize masteron was so good at doing it. If it wasn't my first cycle I'd add it right now.

That said what would I use mast e or mast p?
The only thing I know is ones faster acting than the other.

Last edited:

Gainz.

Masteron is my favourite.test and masteron propionate.at week 6 check your lipids and if are ok do 6more weeks.you will be Very happy with the results
Total newbie question, but mast p... and mast e?
Same thing as test e and test p?
E being twice a week, and p being every other day?
I'd like to pin as little as possible... but not a deal breaker either way. Plus I found test e and mast e 200mg/200mg already mixed together

EMachine

Hey Aj,

It's best to start with Masteron Prop. If you're body responds well to it, then you could use Enanthate. The same goes for Tren. It's best to start with Acetate and see how you react to it. Testosterone, however, is best to use Cypionate and Enanthate, instead of Propionate to start. Masteron is best used when your body fat is under 10%! You can get away with 12%, if your diet is on point and you are disciplined. As mentioned above, I believe by HGH, it enhances other compounds. It's a great pre-contest product. Personally, I like to use it when I'm cutting.