Maximizing growth via mk 677

Qqqq

I'm about 5"9 and know my growth plates are open I've been taking Mk 677 at 25 mg a day for about 3 weeks haven't seen results yet I know that it would take a few months usually before you see results but I was wondering if it would be worth taking 20 or so minutes before I go to sleep like I have been doing but also waking up and taking it again after gh production plateaus and starts decreasing during sleep just a idea want to know if it would be worth trying or not also was wondering if I should take a ai to delay plate closure

Last edited:

otfjoey300

sounds like you may be a young dude; MK677 gives me some appetite and some waterweight almost instantly . If you don’t notice anytning after that long it’s either bunk or ur not eating

otfjoey300

Mk 677 is pretty mild and safe to use on its own. If you’re opting for that instead of an injectable cycle; it’s still smarter than dbol only, and with MK677 there’s also no worries for a PCT or any AI on cycle meds . Many people I know have run mk677 for months on end with no negative ramifications. But everybody’s different. I also had a buddy who became completely suicidal and depressed after 6 months on MK, stimuating the pituitary gland constantly for weeks and weeks with an exogenous drug source ; the studies just aren’t there yet. If you are young , learn to properly contract your muscles, and eat. Lots of good bodybuilding info online, and you can honesty blow up within a year if you’re a newbie, WITHOUT any drugs.. everybody has to put in the work at some point why not do it now; then down the road you KNOW that you don’t need to depend on exogenous hormones and chemicals to keep your levels and well being in check.

unless you’re safely and conservatively willing to implement pharmacokinetics into your life, which is a full time job itself when done properly, just eat and lift weights man keep it simple. You’ll know when you’re ready for the performance enhancement, I’m sure you have years to go before you hit anything close to your personal genetic potential