Maximuscle Products

Gun007

Maximuscle Products

<p>I was wondering what people thought of maximuscle products i've been using cyclone and had real results in my power and size.I think this is one of the best products around (strenght and power)..Are maximuscle products quallity or just over priced ?</p>

hayabusa

i dont doubt the company has the money to fund research and advertising but i honestly dont think there products are far superior to other ones on the market....you could pick up something cheaper and just as effective....if they were as mint as they make out they are then everyone would be using their stuff despite the price...and guess what....they're not....
you will probably find people who dont know much about supplements, getting roped in by the advertising and pro-labeling etc. you see maximuscle everywhere nowdays, some people see it as the only decent option but they are wrong.....

im not anti-maxi-muscle but from what i have tried and heard about they are nothing to brag about!!!

Gun007

Maybe i'll start cross matching ingredients on difffrent brands (i suppose this will be really differcult)ill have a look and see what i find

Gun007

So why do they have so much money, it cant be because of there branding!! CAN IT??????
yes actually it properly is!

hayabusa

well think about it??? you just said yourself what are maximuscle products like.....people start and stop bodybuilding every day and dont stick at it because once the newbie gains are gone they realize how hard you really have to train in order to get big and strong...christ i have been training 4+ years and am certainly not satisfied......i think alot of people dont know much about supplements etc. and think certain supplements do exactly what they say on the tin....which in most cases are not true.....
most people just see it as an obvious option.....all you have to do is google bodybuilding supplements and see the shit that comes back in response....supplements will only give you maybe a 10% edge they are not roids and will never be as effetive ecven pro-hormones....

having said all that, its worth a go, if they are shit then dont do em again...

Fantom

hayabusa understand that supplements will not give you a 10% edge. If the most 2-3%...It all boils down to diet, training, and sleep. Once you have those three bases covered you will grow....just telling you how it is. Oh and by the way that manufacturer overprices all their supplements. Definitely a rip-off. A sequel to the muscletech industry.

yefgany

Hi Gun007,

Maximuscle is one of the or best product and has been for many a year that is why there products are not cheap.

Good to see you have good results so money well spent!

Yefgany

yefgany

If anyone wants to gain size, it's not all about roids, if you know what to eat and when to eat then anyone can increase size and strength.

It's knowing when to eat and how to supplement your diet after workouts and next day after to rest and eat accordingly, but one does have to train moderately hard and it's not balls out all of the time.

Also your mental approach has to be positive always. Eating, training resting and eating to recharge and grow all is a chain and you break one of the links then everything else suffers.