Melanotan II Loading/Dosing

Little K

I read through the archives here and saw some brief/older discussion about MT2 and loading/dosing but would like to hear other's experiences with this peptide. I ran this last summer but unfortunately can't locate my log. Currently, I'm pinning 250mcg ED and am thinking I'll load for 10 days before switching to EOD. Of course I'm going to keep an eye on my skin to be on the lookout for new dark spots and use how dark I get, and how quickly, to determine where I go from there.

What do you guys usually do? Do you use a loading phase? If so, for how long? How long do you stay on for and how infrequent do your pins get? My show is in May. I'd like to stay on through all of summer, as needed.

blastthru23

I believe I loaded for 7 days, then went to two pins per week. I think I'm going to skip the loading this time; I got hella dark! Sheesh I still have a bit of a tan and have hardly seen the sun in months!

Little K

I think I'm going to do a series of side by side photos, like a color swatch, to document the color development over time. Could be cool to have a visual to evidence its effects.

blastthru23

I did have a lot of dark freckle-like spots show up where I never seen them before. Not a big deal though. I never even finished my first vial. It's still in the fridge, probably inert at this point. Purchased a fresh vial for the spring-summer.

SemperFi

Holy smokes that would be way too much MT2 for me. I have type 3 skin type. I take 100mcg/EOD for 2 weeks or less and I am done for the season.

Just like Blast I am still holding a tan from last summers tanning season.

FYI- dark spots can appear anytime during the tanning season NOT just when you are loading MT2. Its the nature of the peptide.

SEMPER FI

rr4298

I just starteD my load phase of 500 mcg per day for a week then once per week usually works. I waited to start until my girl was back because this stuff has very positive side effects that she appreciates. I get good sun on my deck and 15 minutes per side gives a nice vitamin d boost and the color prevents burns nicely on lake days. 

Be sure to start low dose as this dose can make you feel sick if you are sensitive to the product Although 500-1000 is in the recommended dose Range many will not enjoy this high of a dose. 

Dark spots will show up , but as you tan they blend better . All the moles and spots you never saw before will freak you out a little but the sun protection is amazing And as you tan it all blends in.

Little K

Good info, guys. Thank you. I did get some dark freckle like spots last year and backed off the dosage at that time. This was only in the beginning during the loading phase though. I did my second pin today and thought, "I'm getting so dark." Power of thought, right?

blastthru23

Do you go to a tanning salon this time of year? Last year, my Lady and I went on a little get away where there was tons of sun, and damn I got dark fast! Where I live it's been rainy and cloudy so I don't know if it'll work as well without enhanced lighting. Oh, and I never burned even at 10,000 feet in the hot sun, got almost black, was a little scary lol!

Little K

It's a little early for me to start using tanning beds. I usually start in May but my show is in May and I want to be dark way before then. Actually I want to always be tan. Year round. I have 2 free months of unlimited tanning earned through a rewards program. So when I get back from the trip I'm going on this weekend, it's on. Lean and tan. ;)

Hoping to revive this topic as I find interest in it. I asked another member about it but did not get an answer so I am going to hopefully resurrect this one and see if I can get additional insight. I have done some research on MT2 and find between sources and information nothing is consistent. I know we cannot talk sources in here; so looked at sources and found price ranges from end of a spectrum to another.

Dosing is what I am thrown by. I did see a Sticky Note post from long ago from a former member that made a lot of sense to me. 

I am type III skin and have never used MT2. However, I want to try this!!! Anyone have any insight on dosing? I see a lot of variance above as well. Sorry if I sound stupid but I dont want to look like one of Charlie's Umpa Loompa's from overdosing and I see that the sides can be nasty too. 

Thanks!

BBB

Kielbasa_Posse

Heartburn, and my head got really hot for a few minute. The heartburn stickS around for a day or two. Dark spots on your ski will get darker moles will get darker also. Get a bit of sunlight and you'll be dark 0.5-2.5Mg dosed daily.  It normally come in 10mg bottle. I normally put 1cc Bac in. 

Thanks KP. I have read bad stomach aches as well along with increased libido. Increased libido is not all bad LOL.

So that is a large variance on dosing. I am thinking it is something you just sort of figure out as you go?

B

Burrr

I started mt2 on saturday, so I'm 6 days into it at .25 mg per day. I'm using it along with some ghrp-6 at 100mcg per day.

I have not seen any change in skin color yet. There is also no change in libido... it's a boner side effect and hardly noticeable at this dose and cant tell any difference from my regular wood status

blastthru23

When I used mt2 last year I got dark as hell but didn't notice any increase in libido. Still have a lingering tan too. I'm type 3. Last year I preloaded, but this year I'm going to go a little easy on it. I got REALLY dark.

Kielbasa_Posse

I'm all natura. I've personally tested my tanning. I've haven't ever had increased Libido however I've have had good blood flow to the main vain.... lol