Melanotan II Loading/Dosing

SemperFi

I have never felt an increase in libido with MT2. The reason might be that we are TRT Burrr and we are getting used to the above average libido increase or it is too small of a dose. Like Blast I am type III skin type (Portuguese) and at your current dose I would have to stop at day seven or end up way too dark. I prefer the natural look vs. the stage ready ultra-tan look.

KP's dosing recommendations are way over the top for me and just not necessary for my personal needs. I always like to experiment with the 'less is more' concept. Saves me money and I avoid a lot of the negative side effects of most things.... except tren! ;)

Make sure you are up to date on what MT2 does after it is injected. It is stored in the pituitary gland and released so you may experience some EXTRA darkening effects after you stop using it.

SEMPER FI

B

Burrr

Maybe I should take a week off of the MT2 and see what happens. I'm not sure what number skin type I am, but I'm pale and irish. 

I've heard that it's easy to get too dark, especially in the face. I'll still use sunscreen on my face, neck and hands constantly... and let the other body parts just get intermittent sun exposure

SemperFi

Do you burn easily because of your Irish heritage?

If so you are type I or type II at best. Type I's need more MT2 to see results. The darker the pigment of your skin initially the less that is needed.

SEMPER FI

B

Burrr

SemperFi said:
</p><p>Do you burn easily because of your Irish heritage?</p><p>If so you are type I or type II at best. Type I's need more MT2 to see results. The darker the pigment of your skin initially the less that is needed.</p><p> </p><p>SEMPER FI</p><p>
yea, I burn pretty easy and am borderline ginger. must be type 1</p>

Ok...so I am a type 3 as well...I tan well even though yes I am blonde..but I am  Italian and Bohemian. Olive skin blonde hair. With that said..the libido thing...well damn if that is the worst that happens there may be one lucky single guy where I live..JUST KIDDING! I am going to give this a try as I hate tanning beds and want to preserve my youthful skin (ok...a few wrinkles. I am 45 for heavens sake). Thanks for your input all. I am going to start dosing this soon and see if it brings out the Italian/Bohunk in me :)

blastthru23

Looks like sunny days are coming, so I may begin the pinning of MT2 soon... wonder if I should get a g-string speedo, or rock some '70's style short cut-off jeans and a red, white, and blue stripped head band...oh the decisions one must make for sake of sweet vanity

Blast! I am seriously rolling here! I vote for the 70s cut off shorts with the g string over it..you know the layered look is totally in right now!

it really boils down to rocking a look between a beefed up David Hasselhoff and Willie Nelson..the girls will be drooling! And maybe carry that cassette tape player on your shoulder and see if ya can snag a Valley girl too ;)

If ya go with the G String/Thong..make sure you have man scaped..hair down there is not in at this time! Just saw it on the news and you know they always tell the truth!