Meta-Pharma.ws Customer Discussions

Gainz.

Just wanted to say thanks for the free samples. Once I get them and feel them working I will definitely write a glowing review.
Really excited about that B-LEAN compound!
Its perfect for my blasts, really save some money and pinning

B-LEAN =200mg test e, 100mg tren e, 100mg mast
Can't wait to run that at 2ml a week!! 😂🤣

unclem

i tried the gear 5 days ago and its gtg as he sent crazy xtra . got alot of free gear . thank you cikmi.

Gainz.

First off just wanted to say thank you! We've exchanged countless emails and you definitely seem like a legitimate person.
I'm not gonna go into to much detail, but for anyone looking to place a order and worrying about not getting the product... I'm just gonna leave this right here

Last edited by a moderator:

unclem

i got test suspension iam worring about it clogging the needle. how do i draw to minimize cloging. what do i do if it clogs?

Gainz.

i got test suspension iam worring about it clogging the needle. how do i draw to minimize cloging. what do i do if it clogs?
You can heat it up a little bit. But this is why I use 20g to draw and 25g to inject. (Thinking about going to 27g to inject next time)
But yeah, run under some warm water, steal your girls hair dryer... or my personal favorite... put it in your prison wallet for a few minutes before hand 😂🤣😂🤣

unclem

the first shot went fine, the second one it cloged i pulled it out and blood everywhere so i stuck it back in with the same syringe. do u think ill get a infection bandit?

unclem

First off just wanted to say thank you! We've exchanged countless emails and you definitely seem like a legitimate person.
I'm not gonna go into to much detail, but for anyone looking to place a order and worrying about not getting the product... I'm just gonna leave this right here
i like the tren enan.

JesseTX

I an a bit late to chime in because I have such busy days. But I was fortunate enough to be brought into awareness and took advantage as well.
Made a very good connection to Cikmi and am pleased to see a new, and Legit player on the field.
Got some very nice samples and have my first paid order arriving later today.
I am very excited moving forward and if anyone has any questions about the brands offered or products I can vouch on many levels so feel free to reach out with any questions.

Gainz.

the first shot went fine, the second one it cloged i pulled it out and blood everywhere so i stuck it back in with the same syringe. do u think ill get a infection bandit?
I think you'll be fine, I've had to double pin a few times. This is why I always swab a good portion with alcohol. in case I have to move a little and try again

buffyyy2000

Can you really send free legitimate gear been a bodybuilder for 20 plus years was told to buy within the USA but have found gear to be not what it says or the strength not what it says big fan of 2 to 3 Easters in a bottle but hard to find within the USA if you can send me whatever you want so I can see how it is and most importantly receive it at my address 1423 E Thousand oaks Blvd thousand oaks CA 91362... Apartment 217 name is Danny Wyatt... Thank you I look forward to doing business with you