Metformin - Glucophage

SemperFi

Transitioned from acetate and propinate to ethanate. Appears to be seemless. 400 calorie surplus per day. Carb cycling. 825mg of metforming on high carb days and approx 400mg on low carb days. Muscle fullness through the day. Good training pumps. Zero gastric side effects.

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

I could but I won't for personal reason Blast. IFBB and NPC need to wake up and see what they are doing to their athletes. Until they begin to be accountable for the direction the have forced the BB division to go I will spend all my efforts in support of the less popular divisions.

SEMPER FI

blastthru23

Whats hard for many of to see is that right action does benefit the individual. Its no easy task, and its pretty damn cool we have folks like  those we find here to keep the lamp lit. I was tripping out a little on how fortunate i am to have found a tight batch of people that mutually support one another without even met in real life. I have a suspicion that this a rare occurence on the internet. Shit, in real life to a large degree. Oops! Hikackin the thread with tangents again lol!

strong

Well Blast, That's why I love the guy. His Moral Compass..  I wish the mass would understand to do things that are RIGHT instead of what benefits THEM.

SemperFi

You give me too much credit brother. I try very hard to tow the line that has been given me but I have just as many shortcomings as the next person.

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

Leaning out like never before. Vascularity is off the wall sick. I have been increasing calories slowly on an almost daily basis. Fats are below 30g per day. I am not gaining much in the way of strength but I am gaining scale weight slowly at the current surplus while remaining lean as hell.

I am sticking with the carb cycling and metformin plan. I will stay on cycle until the end of October.

I am uncertain what I can attribute to the metformin or the tren but whatever is going on I like it!

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

Things are certainly taking shape and different from other cycles. The vascularity was a huge surprise because I am pretty vascular normally but this round I have smaller veins making an appearance and in places I would have never expected. An arm or shoulder workout makes me look sick.... to the point that individuals I normally train with or on the same schedule are stopping and asking what the heck.... are you ok? It's awesome! My wife says it's disgusting.... lol.

I won't reach 230 by cycle end. An additional 8lbs lean is just too much to expect.

I will continue with this experiment and decide what comes next.

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

I am breaking my body on a monthly basis now. 2017 has been the year of injuries for me. As of today I am done juicing and will reinvent a healthy lifestyle that creates longevity and satisfaction for me personally.i will remain on a basic TRT regimen and use GH & Glucophage for their anti-aging effects.What a friggin' awesome ride of growth and development... better things are coming!

SEMPER FI

blastthru23

You doing the SF stack for TRT? Its a damn go one in my opinion and experience. What, btw, did you break this time? Keep kickin ass brother deep into the future :)

SemperFi

For now I am just going to run test. Strong gave me the advice to leave my options open so for today it will be what it is.

I have a partial tear in my right rotator cuff. Thanks for looking out Blaster.

SEMPER FI

ESmetalhead

Hate to hear that brother, I wish those healing peptides were worth a shit.  Maybe some kind of prolotherapy like stem cell prolotherapy Rogan has mentioned a number of times https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRZdH3TuGFY

I was just reading this, you might find it of interest  https://drjohnrusin.com/prevent-45-of-soft-tissue-injuries-with-accentuated-eccentric-training/

SemperFi

I knew the day was coming JD. I just wasn't willing to make the decision on my own. 51 and strong willed! ;) Life has a way of creating paths we wouldn't choose ourselves so I am headed into this with great optimism. I am always looking for a new opportunity and I will see this one through.

With a partial tear surgery is rarely recommended anymore so I am in PT for 8 weeks and then get re-evaluated. Gives me a great opportunity to get the ticker in shape and do some more leg development.

SEMPER FI