Methandriol Dipropionate question?

THE MOOSE

Hello everyone! A friend of mine who has been taking juice since the 1980's & has done every combination of steroids, HGH. Tells me that methandriol dipropionate is the best stacking roid he ever took repeatedly. All the research I've done says it aromatizes easy & is not that great on paper. Is this drug just misunderstood or have some of you had good results from it too? 

SemperFi

I don't think it is misunderstood... You have to know about something to have a misunderstanding about it. Most gym rats don't even know about it.

I have never touched it or even considered using it because of the reported idea that it is directly estrogenic (doesn't need to aromatase). An AI can't touch that. I believe there are far superior developed steroids than MD but since I know about it I could be misunderstanding it. ;)

I was a huge self-experimenter!  Despite my curious nature there were some things that I did not spend much time researching or considering. I think MD was a quick blip on my radar screen knowing that there wasn't anything very exceptional about it on paper. Just the idea that it could be directly estrogenic made it unappealing to me.

SEMPER FI

THE MOOSE

Hmmm... For the gym rats that don't know about it! Here is one of the better explanations of the compound!  https://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/content/methandriol-dipropionate-0 The last two paragraphs are very interesting. Shows that SYNTEX & SHERING did studies on it in 1959 & it shows it's 7 times more anabolic than Methlytest. If I ever find it I'll give it a whirl instead of DECA, but only take it w/ Primo Depot, Winny V, Anavar, EQ, & Masteron!