methyl-masterdrol

Mattboy

methyl-masterdrol

<div class="content"><div id="post_message_581">any feedback on methyl-masterdrol, positive or negative?</div></div>

hayabusa

used it liked it....the first time anyway, the second time wasn't as effective and was probably the best of the two cycles in terms of keeping eveything in check.......

i gained about 8lbs and dropped water retention so looked alot leaned for a while afterwards, moderate strength gains were good and noticeable.....
i liked my experience, i probably wouldn't go down that road again....they are certainly
worth considering before you consider roids....they are the nearest you will get to them,and also help you get used to keeping it all in check if only for a month or two......

methyl masterdrol is a ph made by legal gear mimicing the superdrol compound...

Fantom

Methyl Masterdrol is a superdrol clone. They both contain the same ingredient known as 2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one or also commonly known as methasterone. I have not personally taken methyl masterdrol but my neighbor and best friend took a cycle over the course of three weeks. I saw him almost every day and did not see great mass gains. Although he did not gain much mass, he became more vascular and his muscles looked a bit denser while on. The main aspect that he communicated with me is that all his weights went up very fast. His bench for instance went up 40lbs and I have witnessed his change in strength. I look at superdrol as being a powerlifters drug....it is a diuretic so you will lose alot of water if taken in proper dosages.

Stealth

I purchased Liquid Masterdrol. On the label it states to take 2 teaspoons up to twice daily with 20oz of water apprx 30minutes b4 workout/meals. It doesnt state if I should be taking it on non-workout days.

Does anyone think that I should take it non-workout days as well? If I take it everyday then the bottle is good for only 2weeks.

Also I am waiting on a bottle of 6 oxo for my PCT. When should I start my PCT for this? Should I wait or start taking it the next day when I am done the bottle of Liquid Masterdrol

707.boy

i taking a product called Androstorm by valhalla labs that had 

• Androsta-1ene-3b-ol,17one(65mg) 1-andro
    2a,17a-dimethyl-etioallocholan-3-one,17b-ol(15mg)  superdrol
    4-etioallocholen-3,6 17trione(115mg) 6-oxo

•  

and i got strong  as fuck with it didnt really buff up with much water retention but the sides were to hard i took only 2 caps for the first 2 week i was feel going at the gym weight were feeling light as shit! so fuck the bottle said max 3 caps a day well lets say that wasnt the smartest thing to do! sides were hard my piss was hella dark back would get pumped not including i had a big big attitude problem with this shit. i taken test ,dbol and other aas and never had a problem controlling my temper like i did when i has taking this . i personally would say away from superdrol the baggage that came with it wasnt worth it. after that i never touched another pro hormone again. oh yea and not to say that i got it at the supplement store so  the dude sold me some over the counter pct that i think did nothing after getting off well more like after my girlfriend threw the bottle away after i exploded in a big rage.