MG

blastthru23

I have to say that I appreciate how things are rolling here at MG lately. We have new and not quite that new members that have been substantively active, a few new sources that are showing promise, and the veteran members still doing their thing to make and maintain this site we love. Only a few little weird hiccups here and there, but, no big deal. I do miss seeing a few folks tho, and in time they’ll be back (seen Jar poking around here and there :))

At any rate, I appreciate you guys, and happy Father’s Day to those of you with offspring, and of course Dogs and fast cars (you know who you are ;))

JARHEAD2

Yup.... I’m still here homie :) just been super busy bro. 

Thanks for Happy Father’s Day wish! I just had my second grand baby.... the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen!!

Happy Father’s Day crew

blastthru23

Congrats! I can’t even begin to imagine a grandchild, it has to be crazy amazing. My daughter is only 12 so Ill be waiting for awhile.

Love ya man! 

JARHEAD2

Thank you brother!! Honestly, I was upset when they had the first grandchild. He was 19 & she was 17 & I had warned them over & over, but it happened & my grandson is awesome. The first time he said papa it melted my heart. This time they planned it & before planning a marriage I might add. I have been pushing him to marry her & she’s ready. The granddaughter‘s name is Shiloh & she’s a month old. She stole my heart the first moment I laid eyes on her. Now I’m preparing the grandson to kick butt for her if anyone looks at her too long!!! He’s getting ready to turn 5 & he’s in martial arts & loves it too! Family is one of the greatest blessings that too many take for granted!!! 

Love you too my friend!!

SemperFi

Happy fathers day to all the fathers out there.... Some of you freaks should not be breeding! ;)

SEMPER FI

wonderpunk24

I love this Jarhead. I’m a first-time dad with a one-year old son, and it moved me to hear this from your perspective. I lurked a lot on this site before I joined, and I’ve read a lot of what you’ve contributed to this community. I’m grateful that you‘re around as I’m starting this first cycle. Rock on, brother.

SemperFi

Careful Preacher... Granddaughters have a special way of stealing away their Papa's heart. ;) I am soooo happy for you and your wife! You can attest to this- Having a child creates a special kind of love. Seeing your child have a child multiples that feeling ten fold. We have six grandchildren now and the family is still growing. I just pray God gives me enough love to share with more. 

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

This is for you Sharon. Please forgive the vulgar lyrics but when I read your post this immediately came to mind...

[[{"fid":"37098","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"Five Finger Death Punch - Jekyll and Hyde (Official Audio)","class":"media-element file-default"},"link_text":null}]]

SEMPER FI