MGF (IGF-1Ec) & IGF1-LR3 Dosage & Timing Protocols

swolesam

I am very interested in the synergy between Mechano Growth Factor (MGF) & IGF1 (Insulin Like Growth Factor 1), when supplemented in the form of PEG-MGF & IGF-LR3 peptides.

So research tells us:

- After mechanical loading (weight training), your levels of specific IGF-binding proteins (like IGFBP-4 are lower) , IGFBP-4 is a protein which binds to IGF-1 and inhibits its anabolic effects. Hence introducing IGF at this time is best (Post Workout) ??

When muscle is broken down by training, the destruction of muscle tissue leaves behind something known as "satellite cells". Those satellite cells are small stem cells located within the muscle.  During this process of regenerating muscle, myoblasts are formed to replace and hypercompensate for damaged/destroyed ones, and then they can either fuse with each other to form totally new myofibers or become incorporated into previously damaged (surviving) myofibers. Ultimately, if more myofibers are created than were destroyed (by training) new muscle growth is experienced.

Since MGF is a variant of IGF-1, they bind to the same receptors.

IGF-1 has a much stronger affinity to bind then MGF

Based on the facts above, it makes it somewhat difficult to find some "exactness" to the timing of each to ensure maximum utilization. But a bunch of routines have spiraled on the net by different people out there, some make sense, some dont.

So does it make sense to take MGF right after training to increase the satellite cell activity in the muscle , then wait an hour or so to introduce IGF to complete the process of building initiated by the MGF. Or is this cutting it too close??

Is administering IGF right after workout best since IGF-BP are low hence IGF is best utilized at the time?? But that would halt/slow down the MGF activity since IGF has a much higher affinity to bind to receptors than MGF hence will leave MGF idle?!

I was wondering if some of you folks on here have personal personal experiences and/or any publications/studies that sheds some light on this & shows some protocols to be superior to others for maximum utilization & biggest gains.

Outlawthing

Well  one of my gear bros runs a lot of igf lr3.  Don't know the doses but as far as timing  he does pre post and during his workout  

swolesam

Did he add any MGF or PEG-MGF to enhance the hypertrophy & new muscle growth?

PM me the source bro, if he is using it consistently, it must be working well.

Kielbasa_Posse

I run my IGF's just like GH. A lot of guys take it pre workout. I personally run it at 4-6ius a day. I treat it like the poor mans hgh. Remember IGF's are normally half the aminos as hgh. I normally take it in the mournings. I also mix it to normal hgh mixtures. 

swolesam

Brother KP - could you be so kind to PM me source you found pure & consistent please? Im looking to complement my regimen with IGF.

Dolf

My initial plan was to run the igf post workout since spiking insulin at that time is beneficial because it helps bring nutrients to the cells. My main intrest in igf is the new cell growth.

csancheezy

the best thing about IGF was too , but it seems like other people take it in different protocols. Is IGF the one if taken pre workout can give you insane pumps? (Can you tell I dont know anything about peptides lol :p )

swolesam

Cheezy - yea, insane pumps have been reported when taken pre-workout.

But i'm mainly looking for the differentiation & proliferation in the muscle tissues which causes creation of new muscle tissues/fibers (new muscle). 

Ermahgerd

I don't notice much of a difference running LR3 pre or post workout. Now if I run DES, I'm pinning half of it in the locker room and then coming back halfway through my workout to pin the rest. Pumps from that shit is insane.

Then I run 1mg PEG MGF on my off days first thing in the morning.

swolesam

another chance to squeeze your brain browski.

PEM MGF, how do you feel on vs off it? Do you see a difference in healing ? Diff in growth? Do you cycle PEG MGF in 6 weeks on, 6 weeks off type regimn or ? 

Ermahgerd

I feel the IGF/MGF does help me recover faster, and my endurance seems to be increasing although I do get tired in the day sometimes.

Went hypoglycemic one time just to see if it work like a glucose disposal agent. So upon waking I took my glucose reading, then 50mcg IM IGF LR3 and waited an hour. It definitely lowered it to the point I was not feeling well. But a handful of gummi bears and I was good to go.

i do have shoulder injuries that have got much better since the IGF/MGF. I usually run them together, ILR3 50mcg pre and 50mcg post into trained muscle. When I use the PEG MGF it's on my off days, 1mg IM first thing in the  morning.

If it's DES, I have it in my gym bag, go to the stall and inject 25mcg bi laterally. About halfway through my workout I will hit the again 25mcg each.

i feel the DES has helped the most because it does help with site enhancement. You won't see a whole lot of size gains because the newly created muscle cells need to to mature, a couple months at least. That's why I cycle it in pct and brween cycles. I'll do 6 weeks on 6 off and repeat that once and by then I'm jumping back on cycle to get them new muscles swole!

swolesam

+1 Erm, love the details you mentioned. Excellent advice.

I need some help with the bilateral "spot shooting" concept brother. Can you please give some details on what that entails, and give examples of some muscle groups? I have IGF LR3 and DES on my shopping list for too long now, need to move from the shopping list to the active/in-use list.

Ermahgerd

Sure man, I spot inject the muscles I work for that day. I think I use 30ga 1/2" slin pins. I know the LR3 won't really have any site specific enhancement but I don't want to inject sub q in my stomach because your intestines have the most IGF receptors and I'm not tryin to grow my guts lol.

So let's say im training arms and I'm I using LR3 that day, 100mcg total. So right now I'm doing it post workout, so I would put 25mcg in each bicep and 25mcg in each tricep. Then have a big pro shake with at least 50g of karbolyn.

Lets say I'm using DES one day because I work hard on bringing my calves up (but this can apply to any muscle). So I load up 100mcg DES and when I get in the locker room I pin 1/2 the dose (50mcg). So that's 25mcg each in the outer calf. Halfway through my workout I will come back and pin the other 50mcg (25mcg in the inner calf) and hit the weights until I'm done. 

Then i use PEG MGF @ 1mg the morning of my off days. I usually inject that IM as well directly into the muscles I trained the day before.

You can inject pretty much anywhere in the muscle, it doesn't hurt. Just make sure to aspirate so you are not in a vein lol, not sure how bad that would be.

Ermahgerd

Some good info here as well:

http://bodybuilding.elitefitness.com/phenomenal-muscle-building-anabolics-igf-1-and-cousin-des-1-3-igf-1/