Mgs per shot?

bobby ricky

Looking for a answer for something I just can’t find on the net. Say someone was going to do 1200 mg of test e per week. It’s 300 mgs per ml, could you split that into 2 shots per week. Is it safe to inject 600 mg in one shot even though it’s only 2 ml? Just asking for a friend 😂. Steroids hold a risk but is it too risky to inject 600 mgs at one time? When I injected one gram per week I always pinned 3 times per week.

Aussie

That’s fine. I have done 400 test 750 tren a week so being only test it is a lot safer.
You can put 2ml in your delts at a time also.
I have injected 750 test 3ml twice a week to finish a vial but got bad acne

unclem

i notice when i go into scar tissue the drug takes longer to disipitate plus i get this big lump in my ass cheek. fuck!

bobby ricky

thats from gear usage for 30 yrs.
I’m only been on gear for about 4 years.
It was 200 mgs for about a year then I tried more and loved it. I could never go back to the man I was because he’s dead 😂. This is the new me and I will never go back to the guy I was. My wife doesn’t like this guy so much. She says I’ve changed and I would have to agree with her.
Testosterone has so many effects on your personality.

I don’t believe it’s harmful but she says I’m more self absorbed and I lack empathy 😂. All I know is if someone told me my next shot would kill me I would still take it 👍. I probably should not be saying this incase young men are listening but it’s true.

unclem

I’m only been on gear for about 4 years.
It was 200 mgs for about a year then I tried more and loved it. I could never go back to the man I was because he’s dead 😂. This is the new me and I will never go back to the guy I was. My wife doesn’t like this guy so much. She says I’ve changed and I would have to agree with her.
Testosterone has so many effects on your personality.

I don’t believe it’s harmful but she says I’m more self absorbed and I lack empathy 😂. All I know is if someone told me my next shot would kill me I would still take it 👍. I probably should not be saying this incase young men are listening but it’s true.
i would to take the last shot. test does fuck with your personality, but it goes away when done. my girl dont give a fuck what i do, i used to hide from her cause i thought she would leave me brother. you only got 4 yrs to your credit. your not self absorbed your just trying to get to your goals whatever they are but you still got 22 inch arms to get.

bobby ricky

it isn't safe for people without experience. for you it most likely is
I would like to know what you think supps.
What you would think is more effective.
1200 mg test e and 300 mgs deca per week or 900 mgs test e and 600 mg deca per week?
I notice that test makes me more aggressive and deca kinda makes me calmer if that makes any sense.

suppsforlife

yeah it does makes sense and it's actually expectable due to milder androgenic nature of deca.
and that obviously depends on each person, but safe-wise, the second option seems somewhat better. 900 mg test + 600 mg deca