Mid 50's Happy Beginner 1

Chris@1965

I am new to this whole thing of 'bodybuilding.'
Will admit that I was never the athlete in school.
Several years ago at 47 I started jogging to get into better shape for a trip with my family which would include doing a lot of stairs.
I was over weight by about 70 lbs but otherwise healthy. BP, heart rate, and blood work all OK as far as I knew.
We had a great trip and my doctor at the time told me I should start lifting weights.
I did so for several years and just over the last two started to see a difference in my body.
I was forced to change doctors a couple of years ago and got copies of my blood work from my new doctor.
I saw my test was low (even for my age) and started investigating.
This year I decided to try a cycle and find out what would happen.
I had started some supplements (Active-PK) and started loosing inches.
In my country it is illegal to use without a prescription from a doctor.
So I hypothetically figured out a light cycle to try (250mg test for 12 weeks and 25mg Anavar last 6 weeks.)
I would have been VERY scarred to do my first injection by myself with no one knowing about it.
These last 10 weeks I have felt much better and been happier than I have for several years.
I have lost 2 pants sizes over the last 6 months and am only 30lbs overweight.
My fat is where I can see it (verses everywhere) and I am going to do another fat ratio in a couple of weeks.
Hypothetically PCT would start in about 4 weeks. I am not looking forward to returning to my old 'normal' but think I need to give my body a break.
I never expected to spend so much on labs but at least I am paying attention to the blood. Feels better about knowing what is happening inside.
Had I done a cycle I would think about doing another one or maybe self medicated HRT.
That would be my story so far....
Thanks for reading and hope this fiction was entertaining for you.

Attachments

• photo400.jpg
    photo400.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 15

Chris@1965

The story continues....
End of the year and about to stop 12+ week
Had blood drawn and awaiting results to see what is going on after a little stack.
The following are some numbers that are probably not accurate but give a general idea of what has gone on with me.
Start Weight 220 lbs End Weight 210 lbs (Darn close numbers)
Start Body Fat 20% End Body Fat 9% (Highly questionable numbers but the correct trend)
Weight Loss 10 Lbs
Fat Loss 9 lbs (?)
Muscle Gain 16 lbs (?)
Lost 5 inch fat over most of my body.
Gained 1/2 inch muscle across shoulders.
Yes, I know the numbers do not add up but I have lost fat and gained muscle which was my goal.

BodyGear

Hey Brother, i have a similar story... Im 54 now and in the best shape of my life because of Test and anavar and tren.... i was 6 foot and weighed 165, i did test alone for 3 months and gained 30 pounds of pure muscle! I was fucking amazed... if you want the cycle i did hit me up

HulkSmashShan

Hey Brother, i have a similar story... Im 54 now and in the best shape of my life because of Test and anavar and tren.... i was 6 foot and weighed 165, i did test alone for 3 months and gained 30 pounds of pure muscle! I was fucking amazed... if you want the cycle i did hit me up
Hey Body-gear is your picture actually you bro? Impressive

HulkSmashShan

I am new to this whole thing of 'bodybuilding.'
Will admit that I was never the athlete in school.
Several years ago at 47 I started jogging to get into better shape for a trip with my family which would include doing a lot of stairs.
I was over weight by about 70 lbs but otherwise healthy. BP, heart rate, and blood work all OK as far as I knew.
We had a great trip and my doctor at the time told me I should start lifting weights.
I did so for several years and just over the last two started to see a difference in my body.
I was forced to change doctors a couple of years ago and got copies of my blood work from my new doctor.
I saw my test was low (even for my age) and started investigating.
This year I decided to try a cycle and find out what would happen.
I had started some supplements (Active-PK) and started loosing inches.
In my country it is illegal to use without a prescription from a doctor.
So I hypothetically figured out a light cycle to try (250mg test for 12 weeks and 25mg Anavar last 6 weeks.)
I would have been VERY scarred to do my first injection by myself with no one knowing about it.
These last 10 weeks I have felt much better and been happier than I have for several years.
I have lost 2 pants sizes over the last 6 months and am only 30lbs overweight.
My fat is where I can see it (verses everywhere) and I am going to do another fat ratio in a couple of weeks.
Hypothetically PCT would start in about 4 weeks. I am not looking forward to returning to my old 'normal' but think I need to give my body a break.
I never expected to spend so much on labs but at least I am paying attention to the blood. Feels better about knowing what is happening inside.
Had I done a cycle I would think about doing another one or maybe self medicated HRT.
That would be my story so far....
Thanks for reading and hope this fiction was entertaining for you.
Great job bro!!! I am 41 and test has been a complete life change for me.