Mid cycle

Leesky100

I’m on test E 300mg twice a week 50mg anavar daily and just started aromasin daily 5th week but last few weeks my labido as gone my list for the gym has gone and few like I’m making no progress any suggestions

D

Deleted member 45086

I’m on test E 300mg twice a week 50mg anavar daily and just started aromasin daily 5th week but last few weeks my labido as gone my list for the gym has gone and few like I’m making no progress any suggestions
If you are not making any progress what made you start aromosin. Water retention? Are you saying that you have not seen any strength gains at all? Something definitely is not right. Have you changed sources or brands or anything? Don't mention the sources name just yes or no

Leesky100

If you are not making any progress what made you start aromosin. Water retention? Are you saying that you have not seen any strength gains at all? Something definitely is not right. Have you changed sources or brands or anything? Don't mention the sources name just yes or no
No source change and had good strength gains then last 2 weeks labido went strength definate gone down and iqq we as making progress just seem to stop in last 2 weeks and stated aromasin when I started getting boobs rather than a chest

Leesky100

I’ve attached a photo that’s end April may and June l I am new at this so maybe it’s all good what I’m doing

Attachments

• 0A6EC298-2A26-4233-8DEA-613743366E4A.jpeg
    0A6EC298-2A26-4233-8DEA-613743366E4A.jpeg
    844.8 KB · Views: 21

HGH.to

have your bloods. you should check your estrogen. no strength and no libido could be due to suppressed estrogen. too high estrogen could lead to no libido either. should also check your cholesterol and liver after 5 weeks of anavar too.

Leesky100

have your bloods. you should check your estrogen. no strength and no libido could be due to suppressed estrogen. too high estrogen could lead to no libido either. should also check your cholesterol and liver after 5 weeks of anavar too.
Ok thanks will the aromasin help with the estrogen

Twizted

Yea I agree with hgh you need to get bloodwork done. Personally I think you may have crashed your estrogen, why are you dosing aromasin every day and how much are you using? Do your joints feel sore and achy? Are you having to urinate more frequently?

D

Deleted member 45086

Yeah that last pic shows you have grown but you better pay close attention to gyno. Aromosin won't help with that. Nolvadex will if you start growing man boobs.

Leesky100

Yeah that last pic shows you have grown but you better pay close attention to gyno. Aromosin won't help with that. Nolvadex will if you start growing man boobs.
Ok cheers il order some I did change to cenzo lab from alpha but as u can see the man boobs are there but I’ve been on aromasin a week now they have gone down massively is this the wrong product

D

Deleted member 45086

Ok cheers il order some I did change to cenzo lab from alpha but as u can see the man boobs are there but I’ve been on aromasin a week now they have gone down massively is this the wrong product
No if they are going down that's good. If it gets worse I would start nolvadex. Just don't let it get out of hand.