Mid section Fat Loss

nyaztec79

Hello again Muscle Guru,

I am looking for any tips , routines and supplement suggestions for fat loss centered around my mid section. I am nursing a slipped disc L4 right now but getting back to my 3-5 day a week routine. Ive been implementing 30 min of cardio on a treadmill at a pace of 3.5 mph im guessing this is the cardio range and will be going back to a hi rep mid weight routine. My arms , legs are both between 9-11% bf and my mid section is in the 20's range. Keep in mind im currently weighing in at 270lbs down from my starting weight of 335lbs. Other than some loose skin on my stomach and the appearance of the general outline of obliques and abs , im having trouble focusing on a routine to get rid of the actual fat im assuming this is " brown fat". my current ab routine is basically using the roman chair and using a variation of the fst-7 routine. Any suggestions for a routine or supplement regiment to help alleviate this and acheive my goal of a tapered waist with no overhang, im not concerned with getting ripped just a flatter stomach?? any help is greatly appreciated, as you can see in the profile pic my chest and shoulders have low fat also and show vascularity. Its just the mid section fat, also a meal plan for my body type or where to get one would be greatly appreciated , the only one ive gotten from a trainer was the cookie cutter chicken, rice,eggs and broccoli which got me to my current weight. Thankyou i look forward to any help or direction offered

D

dolfanshan

With age the mid section is harder to get. IMO I believe the old adage that 90% of abs are created in the kitchen. Especially that last bit of stomach fat. The body wants to hold on to it at all cost. That's usually the last bit of fat to come off.

strong

Nyaztec, I really don't see any other way than what Dolf said. It starts in the kitchen. I too use the roman chair, leg lifts on the end of the bench. all that shit. The key is abs minimum 5 days a week. I understand the back issues. just manage that the best you can. Consistantcy is the key.  You must set a realistic goal mentally to meet. Tell yourself where you want to be by the end of march and meet it. you know what to do brother.. Then just set more intense goals that your body will be able to handle. Keep pushing yourself... AND DRINK ALOT OF WATER... ALOT !!!!

Bash

Yeah unfortunately as much as the media advertises and new magic pills and devices to "target fat" it just doesn't work that way..  Everyone holds fat differently..  Most men hold the most fat in their mid section/lowerback unfortunately. You can do thousands of situps and it won't remove that fat.. It make make the abs bigger..  But the fat will be there..  My girl holds her in her booty..  Which I love (booty man :)) lol. But the only way to get to that stubborn fat is the diet..  Up the cardio..  Drop the cals/adjust different things. I agree with strong drink lots of water and maybe look up flexible dieting..  It may be taboo but it works..  Calories in/calories out..  I eat relatively clean without depriving myself.

Good luck 

Standingup

Some will say not to run anavar until you get lean, but anavar actually targets belly fat.    You can also look in to cardispan injections, but I warn you they are extremely painful and only marginally successful .

armonda85

i agree with Bash about magic pills claiming to target the fat areas. They are just fad diets, with several filler ingredients, and regardless of the diet and workout, these pills are more of a placebo and don't take any effect. I have tried virtually everything that is available on the market offered by Walmart and GNC and I was nothing but discouraged when the bottle was empty. The biggest things I have read is eating several small meals a day, every 2-3 hours to keep the metabolism running high, and doing abs in all the versions you can. I have a set of Shaun Ts rocking abs and hip hop body DVDs. I don't do well for sit-ups on the floor or a mat,  but these allow me to still work on my core without being on the floor.

Outlawthing

Well let me ask this question will low dose hgh say 4 iu for six months a day burn fat off mid section and tighten skin  been pondering on it for a while 

D

Dont_trip

So take that into consideration with my answer. =) but I think if you got the cash brother do it find yourself a good source with some good quality and I am 100% sure you will benefit from it considering as we age out growth hormone levels drop so again if you got the cash do it but it will not solely burn fat on its own but with your work ethic and diet combined it can be a valuable tool along with the benefits of replacing low levels of GH =) doubled up on the smiley faces for this one 

nyaztec79

well the back has healed up some sciatic damage a little numbness in left leg getting that checked out now but summer is around the corner so getting ready to order up , So ive noticed you said anavar targets the belly fat ? ive cleaned up the diet no beer after a long day and cut the carbs down 8lbs over last few weeks. Gonna be getting some supps soon so should i be looking into the anavar ? does it cause the jitters like clen?

nyaztec79

I was looking into the peptides and honestly im very leery of them , was thinking of stacking with Igf1-lr3, but am not really familiar with quality peptides .I heard and have been reading this might be safer than HG

csancheezy

not mistaken Igf- lr3 gives you a hella appetite, don't know if that is what you want for belly fat loss.. I have heard from some that the mid section specific fat loss from gh is a myth, and then I've read from others that its legit.

Dolf

Nothing targets mid section fat. The mid section is the last bit of fat that comes off the body. You're body naturally wants to hold onto that fat for hard times. How often do you see guys that have muscles all over their body without a stitch of fat, but have a gut. It even gets harder to lose with age. Less than 5% of the population have 6 pack abs. Its the toughest bodypart to perfect. Diet, training, and genetics play huge rolls. Also a skinny guy bragging about abs is like a fat girl bragging about big boobs. It comes with the territory. :)

Standingup

Actually Anavar does specifically target belly fat.  There is brown fat and white fat in our bodies, belly fat is mostly white, Anavar hits white fat.

Also as I said cardispan is used to target areas but that's due to the location of the injection.

Dolf

I've read that too, and also read about hgh targeting belly fat although I'm a bit skeptical. The fat I was talking about is the last bit of belly fat that the body wants to keep. I'd say for anyone to think they can take var, train, and half ass their diet to get 6 pack abs is foolish unless they are genetically gifted. 

Standingup

well yes of course no one can just take a pill and get 6 pack abs , but as we age it does get harder and harder even with diet and training. As you said belly fat is the most stubborn. A guy I know who is just about 40 has been running some var I turned him on to and he just showed me all 6 of his pack which he did not have 3 months ago.

logicbomb

I had great results with phentermine. Lost 20lbs in 3 months with very little exercise. I could kick myself for not exercising with it. Now i work out 6 days a week with 1 hour of cardio daily.

There is a catch though. Once you stop taking it you will gain it all back quickly if you dont stick with a diet and exercise routine. 

GS9902

Everyone has made very good points here. I'll add a few things that I've done myself that I feel work well for targeting the midsection as well as overall BF loss. 

Diet:

Diet is the key component to to fat loss. I read you say that cookie cutter diets with chicken and broccoli. Well there is a reason why it's used so much. Chicken has lean protein with very little fat to it. It is a very versatile meat that you can pretty much cook it any style minus fried and still be eating clean. Who doesn't like grilled chicken? Baked chicken with a mustard and garlic glaze? chicken fajitas with chopped tomatoes cilantro peppers and onions Whole wheat tortillas? There's lots of ways to cook it and stay within the "clean" boundaries.

cardio:

cardio is mission critical. Without it you will never reach your goal. Research fasted cardio. It's proven to target fat cells and if you're holding most of your BF in your midsection then take a guess where cardio will target? Yep the midsection. 

Also research HIIT high intensity interval training and endurance cardio. Find which one your body responds best to. Just know that cardio is a must. Here is an example of what I use when trying to drop bf: 40minutes 7days a week fasted. 4-6 minutes brisk walk followed by 2minutes jog(warm up) then 2 minutes full sprint followed by 2 minutes jog. Repeat over and over for a full 40minutes. It's a great way to start my day and is a lot harder than it sounds. Do this on the street or he treadmill. Either way fully committ to giving the sprint part 100%. If you're going to walk then always make sure you are walking in an elevated location like a neighborhood with lots of hills or raise the treadmill to its highest incline. Make it a challenge every session. 

Hgh and peptides:

Hgh will promote fat loss as will certain peptides like HGH Frag and CJC w/ and w/o dac. Hgh will do so if you are framing your feed times around your injections and workout times. Hgh has natural fat loss benefits by breaking up fat stores which is only able to work if there insulin is not present. insulin is released with all macro nutrients but carbs cause the release most. So diet is huge here. If your goal is to build muscle then eat before and after your HGH injections. If your goal is to burn fat then you need to avoid calories a couple hours before and after your Hgh injections. cardio is a must here as well. Here's why. The Hgh breaks up fat stores and add in cardio. The body will need fuel. With the absence of calories or insulin the body will then turn to the loose fat cells to power itself. That is basically how it works in simple mans terms. 

HGH Frag 176-191 is basically the most potent weight loss peptide in the market and I've used it successfully in the past. It's a hard pep to run because of the diet restrictions. HGH frag is a fragment  of the HGH molecule that is responsible for weight loss. So everything I just wrote above is how HGH frag works as well. It breaks up fat stores and with a diet targeting injection times and fasted cardio the body will use the loosened fat stores for fuel when it cannot find insulin. Again 2-3 hours pre injection no food and 2-3hours post injection no food with cardio in the middle. It is easiest to do this in the early am. Wake up early  and do not eat anything. Inject 250mcg before hitting the road or treadmill. Finish cardio and do not eat until a full 2-3 hours after your injection. Also do another 250mcg injection before bed. Make sure it is 2-3hours after your last meal. It's a challenge to maintain this diet so it truly has to be something you are completely focused and prepared to do. 

CJC 1295 w/dac and cjc1295 w/o dac are GHRH growth hormone releasing hormones. They are peptides that stimulate the pituitary to release the body's natural GH hormone. They cause elevated GH levels and therefore help with fat loss. the dac is essentially their ester. W/ dac means it has a half life of around 8 days. w/o dac has a half life of around 30minutes. So which is better? W/o dac is said to be the way to go since it causes pulses of GH release while w/dac can cause a bleed of GH. Is it true? Fuck if I know read up on it lol! I used w/o dac just to be safe. W/dac and diet considerations. With such a long half life there really is no need to alter your diet to revolve around injection times. W/o dac does require specific feed times and they basically mirror the HGH frag feed times and cardio times. I ran a HGH frag and CJC 1295 w/o dac stack. It fucking kicked ass with weight loss and BF loss. I injected the cjc1295 3x daily @100mcg each injection. 

I probably shouldn't have given so much info on Hgh and peptides cuz it's not a joke messing with compounds like that. It requires massive amounts of research and the ability to process the info out there to make safe and responsible decisions for yourself. But mind you that if a person has the discipline and knowledge there are tools out there to assist with weight loss and fat loss. If you notice everything about the peps and Hgh revolved around diet specifics and cardio. Without them the hgh and peps won't do shit. It's all going to hinge on hard work and discipline. Hopefully a little bit of this helps you out brother.