Missing a few days of Trenbolone Ace

LokiGrimm

If my last shot was Tuesday around 8pm and I have to go between then and Friday afternoon will I notice anything? I've never used the acetate ester with anything else it seems very short but hoping I can get away with missing a few days.

Thanks

HGH.to

You could notice a difference because of short half life, but don't try to make it up by doubling the dosage.
Are you using test with it? what cycle #?

LokiGrimm

You could notice a difference because of short half life, but don't try to make it up by doubling the dosage.
Are you using test with it? what cycle #?
Pretty sure I'm around #5. I took a break put on some fat and that's why I wanted to try tren.

200mg test.

I think I'm lucky because I seem to tolerate it very well I started with 50mg everyday to check things out went to 80mg then 100mg ED it's from Odin so I'm assuming it's good quality. It has a very light amber color and a light pepper taste.

Last edited:
i tolerate it well too. I've done many many cycles of it with little to no sides, unless i get higher than 500-700mgs/week. if i keep it lower, only crazy results. oh also, i usually use lower test though, which may be why my side effects are slim. if i missed a few days of Tren i wouldn't notice much TBH. everyone is different, especially with Tren. just throwing my 2 cents out there...and Odin has always been good with me.

LokiGrimm

i tolerate it well too. I've done many many cycles of it with little to no sides, unless i get higher than 500-700mgs/week. if i keep it lower, only crazy results. oh also, i usually use lower test though, which may be why my side effects are slim. if i missed a few days of Tren i wouldn't notice much TBH. everyone is different, especially with Tren. just throwing my 2 cents out there...and Odin has always been good with me.
Odin hasn't been shipping Tren in a box with the security code it comes in bubble wrap is this normal for Odin's Tren? Do you get fat loss at 700mg's?

D

Deleted member 45086

Odin hasn't been shipping Tren in a box with the security code it comes in bubble wrap is this normal for Odin's Tren? Do you get fat loss at 700mg's?
700 is a lot. I ran it at that and felt great but the night sweats were absolutely horrible. Watch your BP closely at that dose.

HGH.to

700 mg/week of tren is the highest dosage of tren. anything over would cause nasty issues. as you can see, even 700 mg/week is enough to cause nasty issues to someone like Bigbelly who is tolerating steroids extremely well.

i guess it would depend on who you're getting the Odin from??? don't answer that here. if it's from an approved source here on MG you're GTG. i didn't stay at that high of dose long enough to see if fat loss or any benefits were occurring, so i can't answer that. i realized i wanted to hurt people very often (including my clients) and as a therapist, i figured it's probably best to lower my dosage LOL. if you're that focused on fat loss, Tren at 700mgs probably shouldn't be your priority at this point, diet etc would have much more effect.

D

Deleted member 45086

i guess it would depend on who you're getting the Odin from??? don't answer that here. if it's from an approved source here on MG you're GTG. i didn't stay at that high of dose long enough to see if fat loss or any benefits were occurring, so i can't answer that. i realized i wanted to hurt people very often (including my clients) and as a therapist, i figured it's probably best to lower my dosage LOL. if you're that focused on fat loss, Tren at 700mgs probably shouldn't be your priority at this point, diet etc would have much more effect.
It will help with fat loss but the insomnia and the night sweats are not worth it when other options exist. Lol I am talking about bed ruining sweats.