mk-2866 (ostarine)

built_tough

i am not an expert on this sarm, but i will update with all my results on this chemical, depending on when my cycle will end.  i will post my reactions, feelings, etc about this.  if anyone has any experience in this, please post up any information you can.  im just going by what research has concluded and anyone can easily google that stuff, so im not going to cut and paste it.   

prettyboy83

I just started this 2 weeks after finishing my pct, as i didn't want too many chemicals in my body at once. So far my mood as improved and i'm getting good pumps in the gym. i may use this to bridge between cycles.

Standingup

Im just about to start running it pre cycle and during. I hope its in the mailbox today. Im going to run 20mg for 6 weeks.

spdwy

Hello,

Currently running an Ostarine only cycle.  I'm currently 20 days in on 20mg/daily.  Training has been going great and seeing steady increase in my weights.  I haven't run into any of the little pains or niggles that I usually encounter.  My joints feel very good.  Body comp wise I feel I'm holding a lot of water.  I'm eating right around maintenance with a majority of my carbs around training and low carbs on off days.  My weight has been steady.  I look bigger, shirts are fitting tighter but like I said I also feel very watery.  The pumps have been incredible.  Sex drive has been up.  On the look out for suppression and have PCT available around.  Let me know any questions or if this was any help