mk-677

liljohn

whats up guy would love to learn more about this product mk-677 has anyone taken it and is it worth it and if so can i take with my test/deca cycle

suppsforlife

MK677 is a HGH secretagogue. It's categorized as SARM (but it's not actually one). In theory, it should increase your HGH levels and you get the benefits of HGH increase. might give it a try. ever tried sarms/steroids before?

D

Deleted member 45086

You have to take it for several months to get the effects. I'm on 10th week at 25mg. I use 5 days on and 2 off as was suggested to me by a good source of information. Can increase blood sugar and hunger.

suppsforlife

You have to take it for several months to get the effects. I'm on 10th week at 25mg. I use 5 days on and 2 off as was suggested to me by a good source of information. Can increase blood sugar and hunger.
just like normal HGH would
never done sarms but I am on test/deca cycle right now just got done with my 4 week of d-bol
for a bulking cycle it should be helpful

Gainz.

I've taken it alone, and with rad140. It just makes me super hungry. I didn't really notice anything else. They say it helps you build muscle... by itself it definitely helps because of how hungry it makes you. They say it helps skin, didn't notice, and they say it makes you tired, didn't notice!
I did 25mg for 8 weeks both times.
I have another bottle I'm debating on using with my test e cycle because I'm looking to bulk.
So if you're looking to bulk and drastically increase your appetite, its amazing!
But that's about it. At least for me. I believe the MK-677 only cycle I gained a extra 6lbs. But the rad140 and MK-677 I gained 12lbs.

Also its really gross! I've had ostarine, rad and mk. MK-677 is definitely the worst tasting!
It was so bad I had to split the dose into 2 .5ml 12.5mg in morning and 12.5mg at night.
The first time I tried a full 1ml 25mg I gagged.
Oh, and ostarine was a complete waste of time and money in my opinion. Just didn't do much and didn't feel any different

martinpl9

Mk677 is a very special product, use a legit source as most is bunk. I can recommend one I use.
It will provide a number of physical changes that take time to see, and it will provide immediate affects on ghrelin, thus increasing hunger.

Rami Alequed

Mk677 one of the best sarm in my opinion, because makes me eat almost one kg chicken breast, everything delicious with mk677, I use benelux brand, I can definetelly recommend.